A Conversation for LitterMaid - the Robotic Pooper-Scooper for Cats and Their Owners

Another con

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

For a few months, my husband and I were housesitting a place that had one of these. About the only complaint I had about it (well, other than the noise) was how low the sides were. Luckily, the cats we were watching weren't vigorous diggers, but this machine would never have worked for my mom's cats, as most of them tended to "dig to China." Even with the heavy, cheap litter, they'd fling litter halfway across the room! (At least it seemed like it smiley - smiley ) Can you imagine what a mess they could have made with the good stuff?


Another con

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

smiley - smiley The company apparently sells a detachable hood for that purpose. And the "extra-large" size has higher walls, although not by a whole lot.

Two of my cats are diggers, but I keep it in a really tiny closet, so there's not really anywehere for the litter to go. smiley - smiley

smiley - smiley
Mikey


Another con

Post 3

FG

Speaking of "good" vs. "bad" litter, I find the cheaper stuff is easier to clean up. I don't know about y'alls cats, but mine often track the litter outside the box between their toes--and then onto the carpet, on the couch, in the bed, etc... It's easier to pick up larger pebbles around the house than step in sand everywhere.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for LitterMaid - the Robotic Pooper-Scooper for Cats and Their Owners

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more