A Conversation for Conspiracy Theories

Can we talk about UFOs, not IFOs?

Post 1

SapienUltra

No matter how many programs or discussions I watch, read or participate in on the subject of UFOs, it's always centered on talks of the many hoaxes or explained incidences. Well, that's all fine and good, but by definition if you can identify it then it is an IFO (Identified Flying Object) and I didn't go there for that. I came for the UNIDENTIFIED Flying Objects... get it? I would like programs on the subject of UFOs to stop spending the whole or lion's share of the time talking about those incidences that have been explained and devote the program and discussion to those that have NOT been explained since those are the UFOs. It's like buying a book or watching a TV show titled,"Unsolved Crimes" and finding all the stories in the book or shown on the TV program to be of crimes that were solved. How ridiculous it that? Sure, plenty of UFO sightings have been explained, but many haven't and since you lured me in by promising me UFOs, give me UFOs and UFOs only. This is the classic "bait and switch" tactic salesmen use when they advertise one desired product but when you arrive, they don't have it and try to sell you on something else you don't want and wouldn't have wasted you time coming for. When TV shows or books do it, it is just as dishonest because you didn't tune into the program or get the book for that. Give us what we came for.


Key: Complain about this post

Can we talk about UFOs, not IFOs?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more