A Conversation for Conspiracy Theories

peakoil and 911 Bin Laden BS

Post 1

JCWhitefang

BBC BS writing mainstream propaganda:

No consideration of conspiracies would be complete without mention of the survivalist cults of North America. These are people who stockpile arms and food against the day when the American Government will turn against the people. Or in the event of the inevitable nuclear war. Or when the entire planet will be eaten by an enormous mutant star goat, or some such.

Truth as you will know sooner or later, by google or knock, gangbang at door:

A few years from now and everybody knows we're in deep shit, the reason our so called leaders are bombing homelanders and people randomly abroad is fear of losing elite wealth.
Thus our new police state and warfare, the terrorism bogus cult.
Cheap oil is gone, expensive wars for what is left mainly middle east and Asia.

Bombing Iran is attacking SCO and they have plenty energy, loot, knowledge and people under working dictatorships.
Wealthy western we still the democracy illusion and fragile, costly energy transports by ship and pipelines.
First end economy and massconsumption 2008/2009, then the finishing touch with civil war at our door. Already 100 plus attacks by militia gangs in US Homeland...war on dope/people.

We deserve the governments we have as we never fought for our freedom from petty little tyrants that use WMD to get what they want. We too indulged in our party which will end with a huge hangover.

The solution is to go North, into the wild before the power breaks down somewhere early next decade or before.

Happy hunting, coastal BC seems best, above 56/57 degrees.


peakoil and 911 Bin Laden BS

Post 2

JCWhitefang

Why BC best?

Look at place with few people and lots of trees.
Tropical forest very hard to learn in a few years, desert as well, so that leaves to parts of down under/southern NZ and tip South America for small option on survival when the cities go down.

Taiga largest forest on earth but cold and inhabited by stange peoples.
Leaves you the Canadian North and best spot BC coast in winter/moving up north in summer to Yukon or inland. Peddle on.

Trick is to avoid canibals and learn how to stay warm by light shelters, making fire without a lighter and so on.
Our new society will be humble after the crash.


Key: Complain about this post

peakoil and 911 Bin Laden BS

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more