A Conversation for Dave Allen - Comedian

Dave Allen - we miss you!

Post 1

Ferd Burfle

Watched him incessantly in the mid-to-late 70's, he came to New York City with a one-man show in 1981. I saw on E-Bay someone had a ticket stub for sale from that show! (Didn't know it was worth anything - I would have kept it!)

I laughed so hard at his show, a woman in the row in front of me asked me to keep it down, she couldn't hear his "gags"! Well I was born in Manhattan, and raised in the Bronx, so I told her to "F" Off! He was so funny, I wound up giving myself an asthma attack! (I get them when I laugh at extended periods.)

Dave: We don't care if you're in a wheelchair now, we want you to do one last show! I'll travel across "the puddle" if I have to just to hear your take on things!

In any event, best of luck to you! Good night, and may your god go with you...


Key: Complain about this post

Dave Allen - we miss you!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more