A Conversation for Bagels

the BEST bagel!

Post 1

Qnaalor

when i was but a wee child, and experimented with food more then i do today (i still do, sometimes), i said to myself: "i like bagels. cream cheese is good on bagels. i also like peanut butter. i will put peanut butter on my bagel, as well as cream cheese, and i will eat it."
i did, and it was good. -very- good. i was suprised (my catsup on mac+cheese experiment earlier had not gone so well. seriusly, it's nasty, don't try it).
i have since perfected my ultimate bagel, ithink. thomas brand "new york style everything" bagel is the bagel medium i use. ever since i tried these bagels i haven't deviated from them, because they are so very tasty. toasted, the bagel needs to be toasted. oh, and it only really works with the "natural" peanut butter that doesn't have much more than peanuts in the ingredients.
i feel the need to share my bagel, and wonder what you people think of it.


Key: Complain about this post

the BEST bagel!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more