A Conversation for How to Successfully Claim for Compensation from the Royal Mail

"the postie stole it"

Post 1

braindead_geordie

this happened to my parents. after the whole street (if not the whole estate) complaining regularly about missing post, the postie was investigated and it was discovered that his flat was full of undelivered post from the previous 3 years.

admittedly, it's not a regular occurrence, but i just wanted to point out that it really does happen.


"the postie stole it"

Post 2

Sea Change

I'm intrigued that "the postie stole it" is a readily concievable idea in the UK. The laws against this sort of thing are absolutely draconian in the USofA. Here you'd've been better off (if your heart was set on doing something illegal) dealing drugs.


"the postie stole it"

Post 3

U218534

According to my sources, interfering with the Royal Mail still has treason status in the UK; this applies to opening other people's mail too, I think. Whether they'd actually execute you is another matter...

Joe C


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more