Pastey Looking Geezer
So who is that pastey looking geezer?
That was the question, many years ago, that led to my moniker. And it's kinda stuck. So who am I?
An acolyte of Bacchus, a deity in training. I drink probably too much and talk way too much rubbish about putting the world to rights.
A web developer and a writer. You can see my web work here, yes you're looking at it, I'm currently rebuilding h2g2. And you can read about my writing here: www.nopandas.com
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Participating in a Mass Run
- Bagels - A Simple Recipe
- A Recipe for Homemade Hop-Flavoured Ice Cream
- Adnams: Spirit of Broadside
- Museum of Science and Industry, Manchester, England, UK
- Deathlist 2015 Scoreboard
- Deathlist 2015 Home Page
- The 2014 Manchester Meet: Pastey's Report
- The Origins of the h2g2 Logo
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Baron Grim
- Demon Drawer
- Smile please, you're in Gosho Whitley Land
- Traveller in Times >42 )^( _
- 2legs; a thoroughly used sub- wearing a purple collar, chainmail and a drop of cancer with a large dollop of weird. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - I am not a badger.