Please Note: this is not the place to ask questions about h2g2. You should do that in on our Feedback pages.
Ever had a question and not known where to find the answer? Ever had an answer and been dying to tell someone? Then Ask h2g2 is for you.
This is where you, the Researchers, can ask any other Researchers any questions that you want to know the answer to. That's anything, anything at all. If you have a question you want answering, just start a new Conversation below. And if you know the answer to anyone's question, you can reply in their Conversation and help them out of their misery.
Other h2g2 Forums
SEx - Science Explained: This is the Forum to pose tricky questions about the way the world works, and to put forward some theories of your own.
Games Room: This is exactly what it sounds like - a place for playing puzzles and word games with other h2g2 Researchers.
Miscellaneous Chat: A page where you can simply chat with other users about anything you like.
How Do I...?: Find a different kind of answer. If you want to know how to do something - anything - ask away.
Conversations About This Entry
- Has Earth lost 50% of its wildlife in the past 40 years?
- What can we blame 2legs for?
- When is it okay to say 'myself' and 'yourelf'
- Guitar solos; right or wrong?
- (The Return of) What book are you reading at this time?
- What is with British vehicles and signs/stickers?
- My penis and I - what do women think of penises?
- Broadband Usage
- Has there ever been a successful Revolution?