A Conversation for Games Room

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3501

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

Granted, your amazingly pleasurable hour is spent with David Cameron's head mentioned in an earlier post.

I wish that the doctors would do what I want them to.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3502

Herenna - southpaw for now

Granted. They follow your wishes to the letter. There are side effects which they knew about but you didn't. These include five years of elepahantitis, gynecomastia, and itching.

I wish for a body of average size.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3503

Well I want them to sort my gynaecomastia :P

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3504

And how did you manage to twist my request for a body of average size?

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3505

Average size for a giant, I believe HBO will be contact you for GoT (although maybe that corrupts it a bit...)

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3506

Thanks. Your wish for a moob reduction is granted. However, bang goes the offer of an advance for your book "Big boobs and balls". Pity, as that would have sorted out any financial problems, several times over.

I wish that the mice would be got rid of this time and not come back.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3507

The mice leave, they are replaced with were-mice.

I wish I knew of a book that was about were-mice.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3508

Granted. You're about to write it.

Sadly, it will have a readership in double digits over the next decade or so, thanks to e books and next to nobody bothering to write a review after downloading and reading it. smiley - wah

I wish that if somebody did my homework for me it would have the same beneficial effect as if I'd done it myself, but also save me a couple of hours.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3509

kasdog

Granted but the couple of hours you save turn into a nightmare because you look round and see how disgustingly untidy your mansion has become since you started studying smiley - smiley

I wish I liked porkscratchings

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3510

towelshop

Granted you like them so much, thats all you eat and end up putting on an incredible amount of weight, to the point that you have to be rolled every where.

I wish my feet were warm

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3511

smiley - magic Your feet are warm, because they've burst into flames.

I wish I could find the time and energy to get everything done today without collapsing in a tired heap by midafternoon.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3512

kasdog

granted but instead of collapsing in a heap you will wonder what on earth you can do with the extra hours, you will take up line dancing and with your struggle for perfection will practice till you drop in a heap from exhaustionsmiley - ill

I wish slugs and snails would leave my garden alone

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3513

towelshop

Granted but because they now have no garden to live in they become troublesome squatters in your home, holding late night parties and leaving empty beer cans everywhere. Oddly you can't find the salt.

I wish I was taller.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3514

Granted smiley - magic You're taller. In fact, you're 12' tall but no wider than you are now. Nothing fits, and you can't even comfortably lie down on the floor of a small room.

I wish that the homes on this estate will be saved and repaired.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3515

kasdog

granted, they will be saved and repaired and then sold of by an unscrupulous land grabber to the owner of a sleazy caravan holiday park who will have pole dancing bars with cheap beer and loud music

I wish I could holiday there smiley - biggrin

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3516

kasdog

I mean off not of!!!

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3517

Granted smiley - magic there's the aforementioned holiday park, complete with bar, poledancing etc. The bar is alcohol free, but with no actual soft drinks, just very sweet week fake lager, ditto dealcholised wine and cider. The poledancers are male, old, and ugly. They're not even good enough to be funny.

It's surrounded by an angry mob of previous tenants, with pitchforks and flaming torches. There also seem to be a few genuine zombies ready to attack anyone trying to enter or leave. Have fun!

I wish that I could remember what coursework I was supposed to do for tonight.

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3518

smiley - sorry "sweet weak lager"

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3519

kasdog

granted you will remember it and also remember you have not revised and are bound to fail the course, which will you cause to go back to line dancing in a failed effort to cheer yourself up

I wish my car was an Alfa Romeo Spider instead of a Peugeot 107

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 3520

smiley - magicGrantedsmiley - magic Your car is now the car of your dreams.

To be more accurate, it's the car of your nightmares, when it comes to being the right car for the life you've got, instead of for your rich fantasy life. Converitibles and the UK climate are a bad combination, and nippy sports cars look like fun for whizzing down twisty country lane, but the suspenison is a nightmare.

I wish that I'll find the time to hit the pool on each of the next 4 days.

Key: Complain about this post