A Conversation for How do I...?

Set up Internet Acces for a Nokia Asha 201

Post 1

benjaminpmoore

Right, here we go:

Wife's nokia asha went into the Nokia shop where they ran through a software update because apparently the phone won't tell you it needs updating any more like it used to. Only now it's lost it's wap/mms/internet software. So we finally prevailed upon Talk Mobile to send us the settings and I went through the process of accepting them and that was all I was asked to do but her phone still won't send picture messages or log on to the internet. Nokia shop might be able to help but their tech chap is busy at the moment. Talkmobile phoneline tell me to go to carphone warehouse, carphone warehouses 'hero' geeksquad said they didn't know they phone and told us to phone the number, so I turn, instead to the fount of all knowledge.

Help.

Post 2

benjaminpmoore

Take that as a 'no'?

Post 3

Vip

Sorry, no idea.

Also the How Do I...? forum is pretty quiet. I'd pop your question in Ask but I can't promise the response will be any better. smiley - sadface

smiley - fairy

Post 4

benjaminpmoore

Thanks, I did wonder about that. I'll give it a go, ta.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more