A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18841

Cheerful Dragon

Lots to blame 2legs for today.

1. My Samsung tablet wouldn't connect to wi-fi, so it had to go back for repair. They got my address wrong when they sent me the packaging and paperwork so I could return it to them. I corrected the address on the paperwork, but they still sent the repaired tablet to the wrong address. I blame 2legs.

2. I got my tablet back today and I still haven't got it back to the way it was. I blame 2legs.

3. There was something else that I wanted to blame him for, but I've forgotten what it was so I'll blame 2legs for my lapse of memory.

Post 18842

loonycat - run out of fizz

Been absent a while so I should have a list smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for never ending supplies of festive goodies smiley - choc the dismal weather and snoring OH smiley - cross

Post 18843

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for my optic neuritis.

Post 18844

c_el_c_nth Do something amazing

I blame 2legs for the fact that the 2015 Clangers is narrated by Michael Palin in the UK, but William Shatner in the USA! I bet he's brilliant!
smiley - bluefish

Post 18845

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for my logging into Hootoo for the first time in months *and* I blame him for my resurrecting this thread just so I could blame him for the first thing.

I also blame 2legs for my being the first Researcher to think of posting in this thread today.

Post 18846

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I blame 2legs for bringing old friends out of the woods and back to h2g2. Wait, that's a good thing! I blame 2legs for confusion.

smiley - towel

Post 18847

You can call me TC

I'm not blaming 2legs for anything on his wedding day.

Post 18848

Rosa Baggins, aka the Thinker

I blame 2Legs for finding romance, love songs and love stories to be exceedingly boring.

Post 18849

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the fact I must go back to work tomorrow. smiley - sadface

I'd rather be at casa 2legs and eat smiley - crisps and smiley - choc

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post