A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18481

Ace Trainer Josh

I blame 2legs for the absence of the cox n crendor podcast

Post 18482

(Mahatma) (bondage) 2legs - I survived the Great Schism of 2014 - Resident loon and Cloud Cuckoolander -- IN need of a proprietrix of a good whipping hand who owns a bullwhip. - folding towels.

I blame 2legs for tiredness smiley - sleepy soreness smiley - bruised and for the idiot I'm expecting to turn up to ask me questions from a stupid questionaire smiley - shrug

Post 18483

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a good whipping hand and open for suggestions - now with added bullwhip and badger button

I blame 2legs not being around so that I could coause some more soreness...

smiley - dragon

Post 18484

(Mahatma) (bondage) 2legs - I survived the Great Schism of 2014 - Resident loon and Cloud Cuckoolander -- IN need of a proprietrix of a good whipping hand who owns a bullwhip. - folding towels.

I blame 2legs for my feeling so sappy today.... sitting here with the suade flogger next to me, just letting my mind float free, and really rather wishing DQ was here too, to add to the soreness.... a lot smiley - blushsmiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs

I Also blame 2legs for my healthy breakfast/brunch/lunch; 1/3 of a large black pudding, sliced, and fried in butter and oil, with 2 eggs, scrambled, and a homemade baguette sliced, toasted and with butter smiley - drool hmm. I blame 2legs for the amount of salad I'll have to try eat tonight to balance out the healthy brunch smiley - snorksmiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post