A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18621

Dr Anthea - Artist, Ninja, Potter..?

I blame 2legs that i had to go all the way to lancaster to get my exam results today and that i did quite well actually
I also blame 2legs that the trains were all full of people so had no seats left

Post 18622

2legs; 1sub 2collars, 2Dom[es]. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. partially badgered all corrupted.

I blame 2legs for my having spent half the day, thus far looking up train and tube times I blame 2legs for the discovery, though, that if I can get the right ocnn connections, I can get a tube train direct from heathrow to Kings cross, and thence overground train to Cambridge, and only take about two hours and a few minutes, from Heathrow all the way back to Cambridge smiley - coolsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - magic

I blame 2legs for overwelking excitement and anticipation over my trip, starting Wednesday smiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - drool can't concentrate on, oh, that's a nice pair of shoes... smiley - sillysmiley - boingsmiley - boing I further more blame 2legs for annoying consequences of the recent heat here... like < spots in annoying places smiley - blush

Post 18623

2legs; 1sub 2collars, 2Dom[es]. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. partially badgered all corrupted.

smiley - wah I blame 2legs for really painful, large boils, which appear at a most inoppertune moment, and which, I have been ordered not to lance myself, and instead, ordered to visit the GP Monday. of all the times for a damn boil... smiley - grrsmiley - blush

I also blame 2legs for the really heavy rain, I can hear, through the open window in my bedroom, and for my really really needing to run downstairs and close the skylight... smiley - run

Post 18624

Mr. Dreadful - Neurodiversity, chaos magick, and cake

I blame 2legs for my first date with a new person in fifteen years. smiley - blush

Post 18625

Nerve racking ain't It?; Even as an adult! smiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blush Bit of nerves can focus ones mind though smiley - zensmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - drool

I blame 2legsw for the randomness of my scales, and my resultant confusion over the actual weight of my cabin bag... smiley - alienfrown I also blame 2legs for packing today seeming far too simple... and for my consequent worry that I must have forgotten so something important smiley - alienfrown

I also blame 2legs for the odd mix of perishible foods, I must try use up tonight... - grapes... lettuce, cucuber, lettuce... and... hmmm. cheese smiley - alienfrown really odd stir fry... perhaps smiley - snork

Post 18626

KB

I blame 2legs for migraines that come when people should be going to see Public Enemy. The two things just don't work together. smiley - sadface

Post 18627

I blame 2legs for having to walk to the other end of the building to get hot water as the heater in our office has been broken.

Post 18628

ITIWBS

I blame 2legs for going off and leaving us.

Wishing him a safe and pleasant journey and looking forward to his return.

Post 18629

ITIWBS

. (Motion smiley, sticking out lower lip.)

Post 18630

KB

Sooo the first time 2legs ventures out of Britain, he goes to Sweden...which also happens to have its worst forest fire in 40 years. smiley - raisedeyebrow

Coincidence? You decide!

Post 18631

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for forest fires. Now get help put them out, you naughty boy!

Post 18632

I blame 2legs for my date tomorrow now having a time and venue.

Post 18633

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Acting Boss, soon to be a real one.

I blame 2legs for laundry.

smiley - dragon

Post 18634

minichessemouse - practising the art of toddler taming, now with added bump!

I blame 2legs for backlog and backache and baby brain and badgers.

Post 18635

I blame 2legs for eight hours on plains, walking, in transit, tubes, trains and taxis... smiley - sleepy and for my lodger leaving the house in such a mess, whilst I was away smiley - grr I also blame 2legs for the oddness of how it feels being back home.... smiley - weird and for the nearly empty packet of jaffacakes and kitkats, both of which were full not long ago smiley - blushsmiley - choc I also blame 2legs for my being too tired to do justice to a proper jornal entry tonight, containing very edited highlights of my time away smiley - whistlesmiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - wahsmiley - blush

Post 18636

smiley - cry I blame 2legs for one of the 'rubber band' bits, on my non-pearced nipples, nipple chain/bells breaking this morning smiley - crysmiley - wah I've no idea how to fix it smiley - sadface and, endurance nipple-clamp wearing instead, is.... painful... smiley - blush

Post 18637

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Acting Boss, soon to be a real one.

I blame 2legs for passwords, laundry and the weirdness of donating to three different research funds in order to pour a bucket of ice water over yourself.

But I managed to swear on local TV smiley - laugh

smiley - dragon

Post 18638

I blame 2legs for people who throw buckets of iced water on their head smiley - laughsmiley - weird I also blame 2legs for the problem of putting non triangular cheese, onto triangular bread, and toast smiley - alienfrown

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more