A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18801

2legs; a thoroughly used sub sometimes with a purple collar, sometimes a black one.. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - I am not a badger.

I blame 2legs for all the fuss some people make over/about the festive period and for the over-excessive consumerism and OTT spending and, for the gifts I bought, for Sir, still not having arrived... or even been dispatched, and quite possibly, not made, yet smiley - wah I also blame 2legs for websites that don't give tracking information for parcels you've sent to Sweden and, most especially I blame 2legs for Cliff Richard having been posted smiley - zensmiley - evilgrin

Post 18802

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for the fact that I'm so out of shape that even exercises for 'beginners' tire me quickly. I tried various routines this morning, trying to find something to suit my level of fitness. I exercised for about 30 minutes in total, and now I'm whacked, to put it mildly!

Post 18803

Pastey

Yoga.

Post 18804

Cheerful Dragon

Are you blaming 2legs for yoga, or suggesting it as an alternative to aerobic exercise? If the former, that's fine; he seems pretty smiley - zen. If the latter, yoga may help get me more supple and improve my posture, but it doesn't do anything for cardio-repiratory fitness.

Hey! That's another thing I can blame 2legs for! Yoga won't help me get as fit as I want to be, so that has to be 2legs fault.smiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrin

Post 18805

Mr. Dreadful - Neurodiversity, chaos magick, and cake

I blame 2legs for the dream last night where I was snogged by Nigel Farage. smiley - yuk

Post 18806

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. I'm the Boss.

I blame 2legs for cold floors and subsequently cold feet smiley - footprints

smiley - dragon

Post 18807

2legs; a thoroughly used sub sometimes with a purple collar, sometimes a black one.. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - I am not a badger.

I blame 2legs for my not being there to warm your feet smiley - blushsmiley - drool

I also blame 2legs for the coconut bodywash/showergel, coconut exfoliating scrub, coconut hair conditioner, and coconut oil, I used today on myself smiley - drool- I therefore also blame 2legs for my smelling so much of coconut smiley - droolsmiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post