A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18701

2legs; a thoroughly used sub sometimes with a purple collar, sometimes a black one.. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - I am not a badger.

I blame 2legs for the dificulty of working out which item in my basket is not elilgible for free delivery, and for the hastle of trying to figure out which item to put in instead smiley - headhurts

Post 18702

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for my book. It's clearly his fault why it's such a pain in the arse to get it in an organised state for me to continue editing!

Post 18703

2legs; a thoroughly used sub sometimes with a purple collar, sometimes a black one.. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - I am not a badger.

'organised state'? pah! throw it in any random order.... it'll make it more surreal if nothing else...... smiley - snorksmiley - silly

I blame 2legs for Body Shop coconut exfoliating body scrub. - I think I've fallen in love with it smiley - blushsmiley - loveblush

I also blame 2legs for quandrys over which flogger design to use for the first leather flogger I'm going to make...... and for the clear need to buy more leather to make more differnt designs for floggers.... smiley - bruised

Post 18704

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Soon to be Boss

I blame 2legs for smiley - headhurts neckhurts and shoulderhurts. Computers and microscope are not friends todaysmiley - sadface

smiley - dragon

Post 18705

I blame 2legs for distances meaning I can't be there, to give you a relaxing bubble-bath, and massage to help ease the shoulders/neck ache, and headache... smiley - sadfacesmiley - wah

I blame 2legs for 5 O-clock shaddows at 11 AM, due to my shaving in the evening rather than in the morning smiley - huhsmiley - dohsmiley - blush I also blame 2legs for my discovery that my 'ladyshave', although utterly useless on legs, actually works as a perfectly decent electric mens shaver smiley - laughsmiley - huh

Key: Complain about this post