A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Petty Hates

Post 13821

Pastey

Ask him if this has ever happened to him too: http://www.gmp.police.uk/live/nhoodv3.nsf/SocialTwitterFeed/142507E0EA26997A80257D810028E5D7

Petty Hates

Post 13822

Mr. Dreadful - Neurodiversity, chaos magick, and cake

Apparently now I have told him to change his appearance to avoid harrassment. No, I said that women don't have a choice. Not the same thing. This guy has met me, so knows I do not present myself conservatively. In fact, I am marginally more 'alternative' on a daily basis than he is, yet I don't get harrassed on the street. Maybe it's an attitude thing?

Petty Hates

Post 13823

You can call me TC (Granny AND Granny-to-be)

>>When Brits and Americans argue about petty things like which side of the road is superior for driving on and odd tidbits of slang.<<

Haven't we grown out of that yet? I'm sure that if it does happen it's either in jest or by someone who's under 15.

smiley - cool<-rose-coloured?

smiley - popcorn

Driving on the right/left? I am continually swapping. smiley - shrug Live with it. Surely having to speak a different language when you go to another country is more of a challenge.

Petty Hates

Post 13824

Bluebottle

It doesn't matter what side of the road you drive on, cycle instead or go by train.smiley - tongueout

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more