A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Gullible Thread

Post 721

tucuxii

If it has the word Brazilian in front of it and a picture of a football after it YOU HAVE TO BUY IT - or our boys will lose the World Cup, David Camoron will cry and western civilization will collapse - that includes MuckDonalds Brazilian Pizza and KFC Brazilian popcorn chicken, which were both invented by the Incas.

The Gullible Thread

Post 722

tucuxii

UNHAPPY? CONFUSED? Looking for A SOLUTION?

THE CHURCH OF TUCUXIOLOGY HAS ALL THE ANSWERS

Our PYSCHOTUCUXIC testing will scientifically demonstrate how TUCUXIOLOGY can cure all your problems

Did you know money is the root of all ego?
The Church of TUCUXIOLOGY will systematically REMOVE the root of all the EVIL IN YOUR LIFE.

Did your know your unhappiness is caused by evil space hobbits that were placed in your brain during past lives?
ONLY TUCUXIOLOGY can remove the cause of your unhappiness using advanced TUCUXIOLOGICAL PYCHOBRAINCLEANSING TECHNIQUES (may involve special diets, sensory and sleep depravation, frontal lobe lobotomy)

Did you know work will make you free?
Experience true freedom on our CHURCH OF TUCUXIOLOGY plantations (free lentils and indoctrination)

SEND $100 and bank details now and we will change your life

The Gullible Thread

Post 723

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

I call plagiarism. You copied that almost verbatim from the Church of Scientology. Shame.

smiley - pirate

The Gullible Thread

Post 724

tucuxii

No Ron L Hubbard stole my ideas, but he was a Si-Fi writer so perhaps it was parody or satire rather than plagiarism. smiley - erm

The Gullible Thread

Post 725

tucuxii

....anyway you would have to mortgage your house or be a confused Hollywood star before they told you about the evil space hobbits.

The Gullible Thread

Post 726

Pink Paisley

Slugs actually taste of raspberries when eaten live and raw.

PP.

The Gullible Thread

Post 727

tucuxii

Does that include banana slugs?

The Gullible Thread

Post 728

Pink Paisley

No. Banana slugs taste exactly like wombat.

PP.

The Gullible Thread

Post 729

Cheerful Dragon

Fruit fly larvae taste like whichever fruit their parents ate just before mating.

The Gullible Thread

Post 730

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Porridge was originally supposed to star Noddy Holder in the role of Norman Stanley Fletcher. Unfortunately the filming schedule clashed with that of Slade In Flame, and Ronnie Barker was cast instead. The prison was named HMP Slade as an easter egg for Slade fans disappointed with Noddy's not appearing in the show.

The Gullible Thread

Post 731

Icy North

The Normandy Landings were an offshoot of Allied Carpets.

The Gullible Thread

Post 732

tucuxii

>>No. Banana slugs taste exactly like wombat<<

Given that wombats taste like banana I find your response quite disingenuous - kangaroo is actually the aboriginal word for strawberry favoured, dogs testicles also taste of strawberries (so I am told) which is why they can't stop licking them.

The Gullible Thread

Post 733

Pink Paisley

That's ridiculous.

Dogs hate strawberries. Donkeys on the other hand......

PP.

The Gullible Thread

Post 734

Pink Paisley

Which is why you will often see a donkey licking a dog's testicles.

PP.

The Gullible Thread

Post 735

tucuxii

Dogs do not eat strawberries (although they love the taste) because they think they are the testicles of other dogs they have yet to be introduced to.

The Gullible Thread

Post 736

ITIWBS

Coming upon an elephant with toe nails painted pink hiding in a strawberry patch, the dog looks up.

The Gullible Thread

Post 737

tucuxii

"Coming upon an elephant with toe nails painted pink"

Dogs become aroused in the presence of slutty elephants smiley - erm

The Gullible Thread

Post 738

tucuxii

In psychology the standard unit of sanity is the Ike - named after David Ike who is regarded by many psychologists as the most rational living human (this may say more about psychologists than it does about Ike)

The Gullible Thread

Post 739

swl

David Attenborough is allergic to cats

The Gullible Thread

Post 740

swl

Custard is a natural spermicide

Key: Complain about this post