A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Little activities that are strangely pleasurable

Post 921

hammondorgan

Funny you should say that, one of the peaches had a little damage around the top and I found this rather big spider sitting on it, I assumed he was eating the peach, lovely spider too. I'm wondering now whether it was eating ants or whatever, I don't know if spiders eat fruit, come to think of it them tarantula thingies infest bananas I believe so they probably do. Anyways this spider scuttled off probably to attack my tomatoes! I wonder if it's on the Web?

Post 922

Paigetheoracle

Cutting your finger nails and toenails. Pulling extraneous hairs out of your ears and nose, a pleasure that comes with age as the young don't have them running wild and uncut, unlike us oldies. Cracking the joints in your knuckles,fingers,wrists, ankles, between the shoulder blades,base of the spine, occasionally knees and big left toe (doesn't work on the right one for some reason). Getting to the toilet on a freezing cold day, when you think you can't last a second longer - again a pleasure(?)of old age.

Post 923

Malabarista - now with added pony

Successfully remembering your login for a site you used to frequent. smiley - smiley

Post 924

Bathsheeba

Pardon my higgorance, but what's a skelf? If it's the dirt under your fingernails, I'm already there but if not, do tell and I might need to add it to my list of indulgences

Post 925

Teasswill

Putting on a brand new, warm, soft pair of pyjamas ready for bed.

Post 926

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Staying in bed after the alarm has gone off on a cold morning.

Post 927

Paigetheoracle

Watching the wife go out the door after an argument

Post 928

MMarsh

Stepping into a hot shower on a cold morning

Post 929

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Postponing to end a hot shower on a cold morning.

Post 930

cactuscafe

Reading these postings!! Like a patchwork quilt, each patch takes me new places.

Currently considering Hammondorgan's spider.

Post 931

Paigetheoracle

Giving my old dog a good massage and watching it run off afterwards, reinvigorated

Key: Complain about this post