A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Most Boring and Banal thread on H2G2

Post 25321

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

I shall go to bed and do a SUDOKU Puzzle 'til I'm smiley - sleepy . .. ...

Post 25322

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Since waking I've had three cups of fresh brewed coffee. The forth will follow shortly, then, I assume it must be brunch/breakfast time.smiley - yawnsmiley - sleepy

Post 25323

Reality Manipulator

I find knitting to be very frustrating as I am always unknowingly either adding or dropping stitches.

Post 25324

I just ate three thin slices of Polish cheese. smiley - cheese and took my melatonin tablet, with a bit of water smiley - yawn

Post 25325

kasdog

sometimes I put my socks on inside out

Post 25326

I'm not sure my socks even have a correct way inside out, or of course, an incorrect way, inside out. they're kind of double sided smiley - erm - My school teacher, back when I was a even smaller and younger version of that which I am today, always told us the correct way to wear socks, was with the smell on the outside. smiley - erm

Post 25327

Reality Manipulator

I not only have put my clothes inside out but back to front especially pajamas when attempting to make it snow.

Post 25328

kasdog

I think I will use a small brush to dust my keyboard, tomorrow

Post 25329

I need a new keyboard. I have a couple of new keyboards, unused, foating about, but as yet, I've not found the energy, to unplug the old one, and plug a new one in smiley - yawn

In a moment I'll pour the last coffee from the pot, and maybe have to warm it a bit in the microwave, if its gotten a bit cold... then I may have some triangular slices of toast for breakfast, smiley - zensmiley - sleepy

Post 25330

Reality Manipulator

I need to go and wash the dishes.

Post 25331

kasdog

the rattus rattus is not usually rat assedsmiley - ale

Post 25332

Reality Manipulator

The roads were chaotic in deepest darkest Thurrock and Basildon. Buses smiley - bussmiley - bussmiley - bussmiley - bus going from Lakeside to Basildon were being cancelled and delayed by at least half an hour due to road works on London Road in South Stifford/West Thurrock and the roundabout just before you go to Basildon hospital.

Post 25333

kasdog

if I tried forever I could not knit a pair of socks

Post 25334

Reality Manipulator

I have not got the patience to knit a pair of socks. I'd rather write poems.

Post 25335

kasdog

I counted my screw drivers I have more than thirty but less than thirty four

Post 25336

PracticalPoet

I tried counting screwdrivers, but I kept drinking them as I went. I only got to nine, but I think I'd better take a break. smiley - bubbly

Post 25337

Reality Manipulator

I am going to bed soon and hopefully when I get up tomorrow my cold would have either completely gone or my symptoms will have eased.

Post 25338

kasdog

I prefer grey socks unless I am going to a funeral then I cannot decide between charcoal grey and black but I would prefer grey as I prefer grey socks

Post 25339

ITIWBS

Coming out of my seasonal affective depression enough to post, now that the days are getting somewhat longer.

Post 25340

kasdog

I do not have a funeral to go to but being of an adventurous nature I am wearing black socks today

Key: Complain about this post