A Conversation for Project: Organic Chemistry

University Project

Post 1

Rho

I would like to do a single University Project, with permission, on Orgnanic Chemistry.

Although A388217 is an accurated description of organic chemistry, it is quite broad. In particular, I would like to write about naming organic compounds and how to draw organic compounds' structural formulae, both important topics that are not discussed in great depth in the current entry.

Please could you let me know how I should continue?

Thanks,
Iain (RhoMuNuQ)

University Project

Post 2

Mina

Hi RhoMuNuQ,

Have you read the information on the Admissions office? <./>University-Recruit</.> This explains how to go about submitting your project.

As there is already an Edited Entry on this subject, we'd like you to incorporate that information into your project (referencing the original Researcher), so that in effect you are updating and adding to that entry. Once you are finished, we'll replace that entry with the updated version, and add links to the rest of your project.

Does that make sense?

University Project

Post 3

Rho

Thanks Mina,

I will shortly submit the project through University-Recruit.

Iain

University Project

Post 4

Mina

smiley - ok

Uni: Orgnanic Chemistry - Complete

Post 5

Bluebottle

A834013 – Project Page
A388217 - Organic Chemistry
A834248 - Introduction to Chemical Formulae
A834527 - Alkanes
A835058 - Alkenes
A836057 - Alkynes
A836741 - Alkanols
A838749 - Alkanoic acids
A840322 - Esters
A849611 - Alkanals
A862625 - Alkanones
A865370 - Further information

<BB<

Uni: Organic Chemistry - Complete

Post 6

Bluebottle

Completedsmiley - ok

<BB<

Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Faculty of Science, Mathematics and Engineering' to 'Project: Organic Chemistry'.

Duplicate thread - see: F42014?thread=211500

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Project: Organic Chemistry

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more