This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

just need to get in the right headspace...

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

for writing essays...
I just dont want to do it today... the essay is due on monday some reflective thing on practice Bah!!
I'm due to start a new placement on the 29th after successfully finishing 12 weeks on adult community,
my new placement is smiley - drumroll CAMHS (Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service) community!! yay which will be fun (or not) for 8 weeks then a 3 week placement on a rehabilitation ward at the lancaster infirmary (please dont fall ill if in lancaster you have been warned)
and I'm trying to sort a 2 week summer placement, I want to go to uni hospital crosshouse childrens ward but failing that uni glasgow camhs... it has to be out of university of cumbrias placement area so I thought i'd go home for two weeks but I haven't really made any plans yet and I need to finalise them next month... smiley - yikes also I think there are another 3 assessments including a four thousand word essay on pharmacology and pharmacodynamics which is always fun

Ephraim (monster 1) turns 8 this week.... 8 where have all the years gone!! smiley - wahsmiley - cheesecake

I've started wearing glasses and had a hair cut... I feel older I dont want to feel older, I need to do something... I dont know, different, from me...
smiley - sigh I dont know what I mean

Dr smiley - nurse Anthea

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

ah! a stranger in the camp. Hi strangersmiley - smiley
8 years WOW! you ain't kidding how time flies - phew!!!

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - smileyafternoonsmiley - biggrin

nice to see you around again smiley - hug

Post 4

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I lurk a lot more than I post these days,
so much to do and it's just not as busy here as it used to be so i've let things slide a bit, but I still come and check every day or two

I hope your both keeping out of mischief... no didn't think so smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

ME! an smiley - angel I'm too cute to be bad smiley - whistle

Key: Complain about this post