This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

evidence

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

ok so i am getting together all the evidence i need for my nhs bursary application...
well all the evidence I have at any rate
which seems like hundreds of documents bank statements, hmrc recepts, birth certificates...

I've got my birth certificate and Charlies... not sure where Ephraim's is but I think i might know... and Joes... no idea
and i need something to prove receipt of child benefit...
and something to prove how much the rent is...
smiley - erm

Well I think somewhere is a rent letter (no good sending the tenancy agreement its' years old and the rent is a different amount now)

back to document hunting i suppose

did i mention the deadline is the 22nd...

smiley - doctor Anthea

evidence

Post 2

I have found Ephraim's brith certificate
and a rent slip

now i just need the other ones....

evidence

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

he had to pay rent at birth ? how cruel

smiley - winkeye

evidence

Post 4

aye well you've got to start them young prof.

smiley - laugh

evidence

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

are you SURE your not a Yorkshire womansmiley - biggrin

evidence

Post 6

smiley - biggrin

many a shared philosophy that's to be sure

evidence

Post 7

smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrinthen again! we DID learn the Scots to be tightsmiley - laugh

evidence

Post 8

coming from a Yorkshire man thats an insult of the highest order smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

evidence

Post 9

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrinwe even got you to build Hadrian's wallsmiley - winkeyeand then sold the bricks back to you (cheekysmiley - biggrin)after the Romans went home

evidence

Post 10

was in your neck of the woods the other day
took the eldest to skipton (didnt want to go too far over the border)
lovely day out at the castle and then chips for lunch smiley - drool

evidence

Post 11

smiley - smileyI'm glad the day went wellsmiley - hugI've never actually been theresmiley - sadface

evidence

Post 12

http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far-is-it-between.htm

about 40 milesmiley - smiley

evidence

Post 13

smiley - yikes only 40 miles and you've never been!
don't go on a Wednesday if you want to get served at the chip shop
it was very busy

evidence

Post 14

from the 80's it was having a family and no job and never had money sincesmiley - biggrin

evidence

Post 15

A25560849

top bit smiley - biggrin

evidence

Post 16

mmmm pontefract smiley - drool

evidence

Post 17

lovely liquorice cakessmiley - winkeye

evidence

Post 18

Peanut

Hello smiley - doctor Anthea

How did you go?

smiley - cake

evidence

Post 19

I found everything eventually
smiley - biggrin

Josephs parents had his birth certificate... although they said they didnt it got found and everything has been sent off
now it will be 20 WORKING DAYS for them to decide how much funding i can have smiley - erm or more if i have missed something smiley - sigh

evidence

Post 20

Peanut

smiley - applause impressive feat

godspeed to all your documents smiley - goodluck

how is the timeline working for starting your training?

Key: Complain about this post

evidence

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more