This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

another update... Dr Anthea

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

So
Monday the 7th was my 8th wedding anniversary yay
Joe (khamsin) and I went to Manchester with some friends
Jordan U187234 and his huband who we were meeting for the first time his name is Ben and he's lovely and American but thats not his fault... smiley - winkeye
we also had Joe's brother who is also called Ben just to add some confusion to the conversation

we went to MOSI which some of you may know from the manchester meet two years ago and to Reds barbecue http://truebarbecue.com/ on Lloyd street which is wonderful and the service was very attentive while remaining non-interfering now Jordan is a vegetarian and even he loved the place so those of a non-meat disposition feel not afraid

I got a response from Edinburgh of a conditional offer - pass plus criminal records check which was great

but I've decided to go for Cumbria and its unconditional and sent in my acceptance this morning! so now I need to wait for them to send me a criminal records check and fitness to practice thingy (no idea)
and i'm thinking of getting myself a provisional drivers licence and some lessons at some point because a licence to drive is so helpful especially in the field I'm hoping to join (learning disabilities) which is not really hospital based (but i think there is one placement opportunity in a hospital?)

Over easter I shall frantically be trying to get my last two assignments of the year (not counting exams) done so i can focus on revision
smiley - yikes

all in all it's been a busy week I think

smiley - monster is going to his first friends house visit unaccompanied by his parents tomorrow smiley - sadface they grow up so fast!

Oh and I started playing guild wars 2 (procrastination alert)

smiley - doctor Anthea smiley - nursesmiley - prof

Post 2

You can call me TC

Good luck with all of that!

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"Monday the 7th was my 8th wedding anniversary" smiley - erm didn't Joe have one then ?

smiley - erm

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more