A Conversation for Singularly Hidden Avoidant Denizens Of the Web or S.H.A.D.O.W.

Television room

Post 21

Universal Granny

Incog's sitting on it. I'll lift and you slip your hand......

Television room

Post 22

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

You only had to ask!!

Incog.Mutter,mutter.

Television room

Post 23

Universal Granny

Didn't want to disturb the beauty sleep, sorry smiley - smiley

UG

Television room

Post 24

Universal Granny

Anyone in here? No? My goodness, four weeks worth of dust on the screen! It's like watching through a fog, now where's Mr Sheen....?

What happened to the controls? They could be anywhere after 4 weeks.

Now, are we in a Big Brother free zone yet... let's see....

Aaaaaargh! No, we're not

Television room

Post 25

Teasswill

Tissues, rubbish bag, flask of water, comfy chair - just what I need. Time to indulge in watching a film in the daytime!

Television room

Post 26

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Last day of term tomorrow so come Friday I'll be joining you.

It's been a real pain in school on this penultimate day SO I'm gearing up for tomorrows trials.Thank goodness the last class is cancelled!

Incogsmiley - stiffdrink

Television room

Post 27

Tefkat

smiley - weird Our last day of term was last Friday. smiley - bigeyes

Television room

Post 28

Universal Granny

I don't HAVE a last day of term

Television room

Post 29

Tefkat

All things come to those who wait...

Television room

Post 30

Teasswill

My hubby is a recent convert to teaching, so I've got everyone at home now. It feels like a holiday for me when they all go back to school smiley - silly.

Television room

Post 31

Universal Granny

smiley - hug

Television room

Post 32

"BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING"
smiley - runsmiley - run

Television room

Post 33

I wonder whats on the.....smiley - zzzsmiley - zzzsmiley - zzzsmiley - zzzsmiley - zzzsmiley - zzzsmiley - zzzsmiley - zzzsmiley - zzz

Television room

Post 34

Teasswill

*tiptoes in*

Ah, this looks a good place to slob out. Two energetic cleaners rushing around, need a bit of peace & quiet.

smiley - zzz

Television room

Post 35

Ah! Great minds think alike.

smiley - crispssmiley - ale

Television room

Post 36

IctoanAWEWawi

wanders in and plonks robo-Ictoan in a seat. Turns telly on and gives remote control to robo-Ictoan.

There, that should save me having to do all the tedious teaching it about the world and world affairs.

Wanders off again.

Television room

Post 37

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*unlurks and steps out from curtains by window*

This is the famous Robo-Ictoan I have heard the Elders discussing...I wonder how it works?

It has some very shiny buttons on its coat smiley - cool

*hears footsteps and goes back into hiding*

Television room

Post 38

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

argh! Coronation street's onsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

Television room

Post 39

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

and there's still bugger all onsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

Television room

Post 40

bloody hell! still nowt onsmiley - runsmiley - runforgotsmiley - nur to turn light offsmiley - runsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

Television room

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more