This is the Message Centre for planehater/Ishalboy

Warning In Advance

Post 1

planehater/Ishalboy

Just a warning in advance that on the 12th-16th of May I will be at Barcaple nr Castle Douglas.Barcaple is on an 18 acre estaste and includes on-site activities as well as off-site ones aswell,such as Canoeing ect.

We(Me,my classmates and staff) are due to arrive back in Gourock about 3:30pm on the 16th,but if we arrive early then I won't be back on here immediately,as I'll have to unpack and then I'll be on here.If we are late the same rules apply.

Does anyone feel jealous after reading that?

SSK.

P.S. Visit www.abernethytrust.org.uk to find out more about Barcaple and some of the other places where stuff like that at Barcaple happen.Maybe there's one you'd like to visit one day.

Warning In Advance

Post 2

planehater/Ishalboy

It turns out I may not be getting to Barcaple. I have had a cold since Thursday and if it's not cured by a week tommorrow, I won't be able to go. smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for planehater/Ishalboy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more