A Conversation for The Phantom Menace

Star Wars Lineage : How It Ruined A Friendship

Post 61

Jim the Wonder Llama (back from yonder)

Oo, oo, oo, my turn. Errrrr:

The portal was closed, the key master and gate keeper were turned back into humans and the city rejoiced.

Movie Spoilers!

Post 62

Zach Garland

Ooh! This is simply too ripe of an idea to waste at the tail end of some other conversation. I'm going to go straight away and create a user page designed specifically for spoilers to every movie anyone can think of! Perhaps I'll also list every punchline for every bad joke ever created! If you'd like to join me in this wholly silly endeavor, my user page is at http://www.h2g2.com/U36004.

Excrement!

Post 63

Researcher 33717

I thonk you'll fund it wos a tipical New Yorker spolling mistak. He actually meant EXCELLENT!!

spoilers schmoilers

Post 64

EaterOfMarmite

We all know how this story ENDS. We've already SEEN the end of it.

Er, I think not. We definately have NOT seen the end of the Star Wars story. There is material for 3 other films which currently aren't being made, no plans to make them either. Only one man knows how this story ends and he ain't telling!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more