This is the Message Centre for Andy

It's been a while

Post 1

Andy

Well it's been a good few years since I last logged in gonna get a feel for the place again

It's been a while

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Hi Andysmiley - smiley as long as life's been treating you ok that's all that counts

It's been a while

Post 3

Andy

The usual ups and downs buddy but on the hole can't complain how's things with you

It's been a while

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyestill breathingsmiley - biggrinlast month I just completed 66yrs of a life sentence smiley - laugh

It's been a while

Post 5

Andy

Dont know if I should congratulate or commiserate buddysmiley - laugh

It's been a while

Post 6

smiley - wahsmiley - wah18yrs old in head - 99yrs old in bodysmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

I can think it! but can't do it smiley - whistle

It's been a while

Post 7

Andy

Know how you feel mate got more then a few grey hairs popping up Theese days an kneeling Down may as well forget about it smiley - laugh

It's been a while

Post 8

smiley - tongueoutYOU GOT HAIR smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Andy, I'm away to hit the pillows mate, I'll catch you later my friend - glad you've popped backsmiley - hug

PS: are you still in Bradford ?(I think I'm right)

later matesmiley - smiley

It's been a while

Post 9

Andy

Thinning Theese days mate but yeah ok mate catch ya later gonna stick aground write a bit more for the guide smiley - biggrin

It's been a while

Post 10

smiley - laughI've nowt in't middle, so saving for a dual carriage Mohegan style

It's been a while

Post 11

Andy

smiley - laugh

It's been a while

Post 12

sign there, skating rink for hire - to fleas smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

It's been a while

Post 13

F3234404?thread=4794281&latest=1

we've a little group here Andy (not as large as a few year backsmiley - sadface) but plenty to natter aboutsmiley - laughplease feel free to join in mate smiley - oksmiley - smiley

It's been a while

Post 14

Andy

I will pop over say hi BTW any one els having a problem trying to update save work you're writing in the edited guide its deleteing what I wrote to the last save and keeps me in the page editor

It's been a while

Post 15

dunno ? in the other thread, ask Bob, he might know ?

It's been a while

Post 16

Andy

The guru's still operating these days

It's been a while

Post 17

there's not many of anyone about in the background Andysmiley - sadface "person's" unknown, "forced" others to leave, inc' some of our friends. So aces/mods/gurus are one of the same now I think ? - don't quotesmiley - biggrin

It's been a while

Post 18

Andy

Yeah kid of got the feeling I was been forced out to be Honest with you by a certain person who seemed to become head Ace without any discussion with other aces then the changes seemed to be swift

It's been a while

Post 19

smiley - smileyI just plod on in my own little corner of hootoosmiley - biggrinwhere you can see the group

It's been a while

Post 20

F1926355?thread=5120444&skip=0&show=20
start

F1926355?thread=5120444&skip=20900&show=20
now

just in case you like "puns" as suchsmiley - laughsmiley - laughwe don't "talk" normal heresmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

It's been a while

More Conversations for Andy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more