A Conversation for United Friends of H2G2space

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18181

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

My trusted steed is a stallion, of course. Goes by the name of Leonardo. Got him cheaply from an Italian. All I had to do was clean my sword afterwards smiley - evilgrin

smiley - pirate

>RDO<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18182

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I gave my steed a day off and tried jousting on a DROmedary smiley - winkeye pre-installed padded shields front and back

>ARY<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18183

Bluebottle

I suspect that wouldn't be much protection from ARtillerY - new fangled firework devices...

-ERY-

<BB<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18184

No problem. Dromedaries are quite slow in the uptake and since they REallY don't know what hit them they tend to ignore it and soldier on

smiley - pirate

>LLY<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18185

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

but they don't stand up to our northern weather smiley - sadface and go jelLYLike at the first sign of winter - hence the Shire-horse smiley - smileyfor the top Knightssmiley - smiley

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18186

Yeah, but even shire-horses have their shortcomings. When fighting in the highlands you might prefer mountain goats. Unless you're suffering from vertigo of course smiley - yikes

smiley - pirate

>KES<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18187

argh! I forgot the >IKE< smiley - grr

Ah! but we have Scottish houSEKeeper's who train haggis for that role.

>ERS<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18188

The >IKE< is in the smiley - yikes - as is the >KES< smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18189

Speaking of haggis is it okay if I RESolve my appetite challenge with smiley - hotdogsmiley - hotdog instead? smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

>LVE<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18190

I have deVELoped a cold, back soon. Duvets not invented, so diving under a load of haysmiley - biggrin(clean of coursesmiley - tongueout)

>PED<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18191

*Decides to sing a lullaby for the ailing knight, hoping he's not starting an EPiDemic, so grabs his lute and starts to play*

smiley - musicalnote "Hay you, down there with a cold
Getting lonely, getting old..."

smiley - pirate

>MIC<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18192

kasdog

a damsel on her way to see the Prof with a flagon of hot mead and CInnaMon to drink and a bucket of goose grease to massage his poor old bones to make him fit for battle
smiley - biggrin
MON

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18193

Reminds me of the old saying: Using a feather is erotic. But using the whole goose is perverted smiley - whistle

It is true however that goose fat is an OMNipotent cure-all - and probably the best you can fry potatoes in smiley - geek

smiley - pirate

>ENT<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18194

kasdog

I am sure the poorly Prof would be ENTranced to be tickled by a damsel with a goose feather, that would soon put him back on his feetsmiley - winkeye

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18195

I am sure the most venerable Sir Prof will exhibit remarkable decorum during his convalescence smiley - zen

Or not smiley - laugh

smiley - pirate

>RUM<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18196

the only visitor I've had is Squire jack daniels, between us we have MURderously attacked the cold virus and looks like its back has been brokensmiley - smiley the onslaught (sweat it out) will continue "hic" until fully vanquished

>SLY<

damsel smiley - drool he doth wish smiley - wah

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18197

kasdog

It seems to me a knight YieLdS far to easily to a bug or a virus if there is a chance that a damsel will happen along with a goose feather and a bottle of J.D.smiley - winkeye

LDS

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18198

damsel ha!I've more chance of seeing Moses plait chaffsmiley - biggrin
nah! watching the muDSLingers fight it out at the village dump and the side betting takes the mind off a coldsmiley - smiley

>ERS<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18199

The foe became the laughing stock as a RESult of his threat to hang Eric The Bald by his hair smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

>ULT<

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Post 18200

kasdog

I guess losing his hair was the result of dissoLUTe living by Eric the bald

UTE

Key: Complain about this post

Mix the LAST 3 letters

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more