A Conversation for United Friends of H2G2space

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16641

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

thou shall IGNITE a civil war, for I will stand "for king about" canvasing the realm for equal rights, except the lords and free Brasso for knights

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16642

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

ye gods, everyone must have WILTED in the heat, 3 days and no one about for idle banter and jibes, this air conditioned armour is a mustsmiley - laugh

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16643

Zeek, the Keeper of Intertemporal Reality Disruptions and Paradoxical Equations, Honorary Muse of Photoshop Photograph Edits <

I've just arrived from the Amber Clad myself. We SLAUGHTERED those Covenant devils out at Halo Zero Five!

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16644

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Didn't you become REDUNDANT afterwards?

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16645

~:*-Venus-*:~

I'm happy to TAUNT and annoy anyone. smiley - biggrin

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16646

We know dear. That is why I remain NEUTRAL smiley - whistle

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16647

Zeek, the Keeper of Intertemporal Reality Disruptions and Paradoxical Equations, Honorary Muse of Photoshop Photograph Edits <

No, not REALLY. I mean, there are more Covie ships out there . . .

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16648

smiley - yikes There are? Who are they LOYAL to?? smiley - erm

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16649

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

Oh dear, it's been so many months since I've passed through. Might some good Knight, Lady, damsel or knave apprise me as to the most recent RIVALRY a-foot hereabouts smiley - huh

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16650

Dost thou have ROYAL connection sire?

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16651

Hmmmmm, I'm not sure anymore. 'Twas a time when ROYALTIES and tithes weren't required to have standing. Perhaps I really have missed much ... smiley - erm

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16652

You have missed lots sir.. we are now teaching the knights SEWING in the courtyard! smiley - biggrin

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16653

Indeed. Each good knight should be self-sufficient, should their squires be absent. (Perish the thought of the possibility of that ever happening! smiley - yikes.)

Have they yet learned the fine art of milling their own GRAIN from which to bake their own daily breads?

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16654

smiley - erm we have an INTERNATIONAL bakery to deal with all our needs now!

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16655

Ah! But are they well versed in the various LANGUAGES they may need, while on campaign, to procure such goods from the sources?

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16656

Nah!! That must be a GUESS on you part!.. They have always spoken English to lil ol' me! smiley - biggrin

<night nick.. smiley - yawnsmiley - sleepy

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16657

Hmmmmm, I really must follow closer then. To fathom how these DAUNTLESS warriors fare in far off lands with but a single tongue. And an oddly accented one at that. smiley - evilgrin

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16658

Surely you speak false? I SUSPECT you are attempting to sway the damsels with your magic words! smiley - doh

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16659

for those who have not yet DETECTED, I am a Yorkist, we have ruled this domain and will do again.

Wench, get thee to yonder kitchen and fetch ye mead and me socks need darning, geronwi'it

tisk! can't get good staff now-a-dayssmiley - winkeye

Mix the last 3 letters

Post 16660

Where art everyone, have you all being held in DETENTION locked in yonder stocks

smiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - tomato

Key: Complain about this post

Mix the last 3 letters

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more