A Conversation for H2G2 Car Club

MEMBERSHIP

Post 21

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

WHOOHOO! smiley - biggrin

smiley - cheers

smiley - martiansmile

MEMBERSHIP

Post 22

HappyDude

smiley - biggrin

MEMBERSHIP

Post 23

Is mise Duncan

Can I joint too? I've just ordered £1300 of parts in a last ditch attempt to get my GT6 back on the road so need as much encouragement as I can get...

MEMBERSHIP

Post 24

Absolutely, we just need to get Ms Cloud back here to mark you down on the little pop up sheet

MEMBERSHIP

Post 25

davy

We just discovered our little smart had been uninsured for weeks 'cos the insurance co forgot to send us a reminder. Unlike insurance companies to forget to ask you for money? Think perhaps I'll look to see if the keeper of "important bit of paper" is taken yet, mind you perhaps I lack the qualifications?

MEMBERSHIP

Post 26

I can't remember if it is taken or not, it's worth a shot though

MEMBERSHIP

Post 27

Venus

I would love to become a member of this club. Anyone interseted in discussing Formula 1 please see me. There is a sad lack of like-minded people in my circle of friends.

MEMBERSHIP

Post 28

MrsCloud

I apologise for not adding people but have been away since tuesday at home for an interview at lotus, wish me luck i find out if i got it on friday. smiley - yikes

i shall sort people out not.

MEMBERSHIP

Post 29

MrsCloud

now even smiley - smiley

MEMBERSHIP

Post 30

Captain Kebab

Good luck MrsCloud! Do you get a company car, that's what you need to know. And none of your Vectras now, either! smiley - winkeye

MEMBERSHIP

Post 31

MrsCloud

funnily enoguh thats what most people have asked, and the answers not for a long time (ie manager status) though do get 25% off all lotus products smiley - winkeye

MEMBERSHIP

Post 32

Captain Kebab

Hmm - Lotus products - I hope you don't mean baseball caps - it's not the same thing at all! smiley - winkeye

MEMBERSHIP

Post 33

Banjowarrior

Plug me in, Batman!!!!!!

MEMBERSHIP

Post 34

MrsCloud

batman! BATMAN! tsk

whatever smiley - biggrin

welcome aboard you hvae duely been added to the list.

MEMBERSHIP

Post 35

Mr.Madman

well i don't own any thing nice and fancy, i actually drive a minivan, but i can tell you it's maximum speed, could that still get me in by chance?

MEMBERSHIP

Post 36

Mr.Madman

well i don't own any thing nice and fancy, i actually drive a minivan, but i can tell you it's maximum speed, could that still get me in by chance?

MEMBERSHIP

Post 37

MrsCloud

sure all is welcome! smiley - biggrin

MEMBERSHIP

Post 38

Captain Kebab

What's wrong with Minivans? I think they're smiley - cool

Even smiley - cooler is the Wildgoose - a motor-caravan based on the Minivan (or just the Mini - I'm not that well up on them). I know that there were 27 of them built, based on the early sliding-window model, and I know there was one around my way a few years ago because I saw it at a classic car show and had a chat to the owner.

It had a motorised elevating roof and could sleep two. It also had the 850 engine and was apparently not the fastest hill climber in the world. It seemed pretty impractical (I guess that's why there were only 27), but I'd love one! smiley - biggrin

MEMBERSHIP

Post 39

smiley - cool
yep, still fixing up my '88 buick park avenue, got me a code 41-says the computer....cam shafts and everything to do with them....I looked through the entire book and wouldn't you know that code 41 is the one with the most possible problems listed under it! I knew it had to happen but damn!

MEMBERSHIP

Post 40

MrsCloud

just a warning new members would be added as quickly atm as now back at home and don't have 24/7 access. Please bear with me. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post