A Conversation for The Freedom From Faith Foundation

Under New Management

Post 8721

Gone again

Fair enough. I was not aware of making such demands as you describe. Nor will I repeat such demands. It was nice speaking to you again, after all this time.

May you walk in beauty.

Under New Management

Post 8722

ZenMondo

The Guide still persists in a world where wikipedia is a thing. Someone mentioned Pokemon Breeding is like gardening, and I remembered by title here including "Gardener of Rocks" in a fit of nostalgia I came to this old stomping ground, only to see that is has lain fallow for years.

I loved h2g2, and I loved this place, but there is trouble in Paradise(lost). My credentials did not work, and the gurus had to manually reset my password, and you can only login with researcher number. I think things are sort of broken here.

Still believe in the mission of the FFFF, and in real life have a big interest in state/church separation and violations of the Establishment clause in the United States.

Key: Complain about this post

Under New Management

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more