A Conversation for The h2g2 Doctor Who Group

Dr Who.

Post 1221

The Groob

I'll get ewif to ask the folk she works with. I think they made it up themselves...or...maybe they thought they'd pass someone else's idea off as their own smiley - winkeye

Dr Who.

Post 1222

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

No probs, I wasn't throwing accusations at anyone, I just wondered who else was a member of the Dr Who threads on Gateworld or maybe several people came up with the same idea at the same time.

My favourite theory at the moment is the Tardis is the most loyal companion that kicks the bucket, I came up with the idea while doing the washing up, happens to me a lot at the sink smiley - laugh

Dr Who.

Post 1223

Mol - on the new tablet

smiley - yikes No! Not the Tardis!

smiley - erm But you're right, it would fit the description of Most Loyal Companion.

Mol

Dr Who.

Post 1224

DaveBlackeye

Yes, that would make perfect sense smiley - ok Without a Tardis, the writers would be entirely justified setting every episode in the present day within walking distance of BBC TV centre ...

Dr Who.

Post 1225

legion2007

OK, I know I am probably wrong - but didn't the ex-prime minister appear to have psychic note paper?

It just seemed that she brandished it very much like the doctor?

Shoot me down in flames..........but.........

smiley - cool

Dr Who.

Post 1226

Alfster

OK, will do. You only ever see the psychic note paper as blank.

The PM had writing on her docs.

Dr Who.

Post 1227

legion2007

Yes, she did have writing on the documents. I just thought we were getting to see the way "others", as it were, see the notepaper?

smiley - smiley

Dr Who.

Post 1228

Giford

I thought it was her passport...

Gif smiley - geek

Dr Who.

Post 1229

Orcus

DOnna
MartHA
RoSE

These will be the final words of Davros.

*in a metallic voice*

DOH! (then in fade out) ARSE!

Dr Who.

Post 1230

Orcus

(losing the capital M I accidentally left in there smiley - doh)

Dr Who.

Post 1231

IctoanAWEWawi

re: TARDIS well, one of the comments that is a dead giveaway for an RTD story (seeing as how he likes flagging everything up) was Donna's comment when the Doctor first saw Davros again "It's ok, your in the TARDIS. Your safe." - now if that isn't a set up then I dunno what is!

spoiler

especially after his 'throwaway;' comment in confidential.

Dr Who.

Post 1232

IctoanAWEWawi

your=you're. Twice! smiley - doh

Dr Who.

Post 1233

welsh-rabbit

I loved that episode, and it's really interesting to read everyone's theories about next week. I was on the edge of my seat shouting "no!" at the TV at the regeneration scene, then dived straight for the laptop to check whether DT was really leaving - relieved to find it seems not.

Wondered briefly whether the regeneration might go into reverse and we temporarily get Ecclestone back, reverting to Tenant when time gets back in synch, but then thought that was unlikely - they wouldn't make the last episode without DT, would they? The prospect of double DT is interesting, though.

Anyway, provided the solution is better than the lame "think Doctor" anti climax we had last series, I will be happy.

One bit which had me laughing out loud was the Daleks shouting "Resistance is useless!" as they invaded - another nod to DNA or just coincidence?

Dr Who.

Post 1234

huzzah4knolly

Missing bees -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7482609.stmsmiley - biggrin

Dr Who.

Post 1235

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

aagh

smiley - headhurts

Dr Who.

Post 1236

NPY

I liked the "Resistance is useless" bit too.

They wouldn't *really* get rid of the smiley - tardis would they? Though they did that once before due to lack of funds, and Jon Pertwee got a fancy car instead. Wonder where Bessie is now.....

And I thought it was Harriet Jones' passport too.

Dr Who.

Post 1237

IctoanAWEWawi

ah, but this is all timey-wimey loop-di-loopy stuff. They could quite easily explodify the TARDIS then collapse the time shift and reset everything to where it should be. In fact, the TARDIS has already been 'killed' in Donna's alternate reality last weekend.

Dr Who.

Post 1238

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Just me that thinks the daleks are rubbish then?

Am fully expecting everything to be alright due to the doctor equivalent of an emergency temporal shift.

Still wondering what Donna's loss is going to be - as the red eyed woman on the stairs implied it was worse than her whole planet disappearing.

Dr Who.

Post 1239

NPY

Well we'll hgave to wait to Saturday to find out. Though I hope nothing happens to Bernard Cribbens!!!

The time shift 1 second thing has to count for something. They'll have to un-shift it and see what happens.

Dr Who.

Post 1240

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - headhurtsaagh, I think my head is going to implode with all these possibilities. Does anyone else think there's a scriptwriter hovering/smiley - lurk this thread for ideas for next season?

Key: Complain about this post