This is the Message Centre for Lighthousegirl - back on board

Possibilities

Post 1

Lighthousegirl - back on board

As I type this I am sat in an empty theater, with an empty stage. The black walls bear the colours and scars of previous productions.

This place once felt like home, and those echos of distant days are round every corner. Everything and nothing has changed.

I'm not sure how it feels now. There is both the danger of troubled memories and the possibility to create new experiences round every corner.

Some of the people I am going to be working with know my history, some don't. All are I think good people and while some tread gently around my bruised heart other unknowingly take me so close to the precipice which sometimes revels itself in front of me, feeling real like the stage as the curtains open for a performance.

The script we are working with, will itself force me to confront some of the demons and I hope conquer them.

The Lights are off right now but by the time they fade up for opening night I hope my heart is strong enough to bear the colours and scars of this show.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lighthousegirl - back on board

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more