This is the Message Centre for Pantalaimon

Debt looms

Post 1

Pantalaimon

Well helloo again. I've been getting snotty messages when I've tried to access my 'personal space'. Seems the ol' website is experiencing some technical problems.

Nothing much to report. Have patched things up with DDA and celebrated with an excellent bout of recreational goings-on. Reminded me of why I stuck with him in the first place...

Reading an article about debt today made me haver over continuing to look for a house. I will, after all, be plunged into huge amounts of debt, albeit in the short term. Mind you, nothing compared to the £30,000 of the woman in the article. Had to pay out £142 to fix the alternator on DDA's metro today, which was a bit of a kick in the fanny. Cheered myself up with a good hour's driving with DDA - gut wrenchingly frightening, but did well I think.

Debt looms

Post 2

Desirdero

Just think - when you pass your test my wine rack is only 40 minutes away *evil grin*.

Debt looms

Post 3

Pantalaimon

I think the question is 'if' not when...

Mind you, had a good drive yesterday, and managed to keep my cool even when I stalled! You and you're wine. Can't talk myself of course. Bought 3 for a tenner last night. Me and Dyl had the first two last night and thought I'd save the third for next Friday... fat chance! Tucking into it now...

Debt looms

Post 4

Desirdero

Good gyrl. Drinking, that's what it's there for. I mean, no one would ever store it away.... would they?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pantalaimon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more