This is the Message Centre for Pantalaimon

Puking

Post 1

Pantalaimon

Well, I broke my 2-week drinking ban on Saturday night with disastrous results. Dyl and I went up to visit Chris in Darwen for dinner. I was doing quite well until I got into the car and realised quite how pissed I was. I managed to not puke in the car, but on arriving home, the inevitable happened. Oh dear. I'm just about feeling normal now.
So I've been doing an 'effective writing' course for the past couple of days. I was the odd one out, being the only lowly Editorial Assistant amongst a bunch of budding associate writers/writers, most of whom seemed to be more confident/cleverer/younger than me. It was interesting, especially the stuff about how to write news items, but I just wonder when I'll get the chance to apply it in work. Suppose it's up to me to push for the work.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pantalaimon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more