This is the Message Centre for 8584330

Officiating a wedding soon

Post 1

Two of our dearest friends are getting married and asked me to officiate. Yay! I'm so glad for them and delighted to perform this happy service.

Post 2

Pastey

smiley - cheers

Quite a big responsibility too, so no pressure smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Is it? I've only married a few humans. Several ketchup bottles though. smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Pastey

Several ketchup bottles? You mean you approve of same sauce marriage?! smiley - smiley

Post 5

Yes. I even approve of poly-saucy.

Post 6

Pastey

What about sauce-gravy mixes? smiley - erm Or sauce-runny yolk mixes? smiley - huh

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

err! is the honeymoon a cruise on a gravy boat ?

Post 8

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Happy Nerd is a very insisting and decicated officiator (?).

Once I found myself wed to 2legs via twitter, a ceremony taken place without me during commute home. So I was a free woman when I left home and wed when I came home.

2legs never fulfilled his wows though. He wowed to keep the Lair tidied and the Lair Cats fed...

smiley - dragon

Post 9

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Should of course be

"So I was a free woman when I left work and wed when I came home."

preview is my friend...

smiley - dragon

Post 10

You can call me TC

Didn't you get that right the first time?

It's 2legs's wows smiley - wowsmiley - wowsmiley - wow that have got me intrigued. I'm sure he's full of them.

Post 11

You can call me TC

Aah. I've spotted the difference now. Always happens when you press "post message"

Post 12

Perhaps I should offer marriage counseling to Dragonqueen and 2leg.

Rev. Happy Nerd

Post 13

or at least an "s"

Sorry, 2legs

Post 14

...as long as the counseling includes whipping... smiley - handcuffssmiley - evilgrin

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post