This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2014--23

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

In just under an hour (4pm PST) Tom will be on http://kfugradio.org/smiley - smiley Well, actually, he recorded a CD for them before his ministry trip last week, and he was *supposed* to be on last week (as I understood it) but the station was closed when I tried to deliver the CD, and the phone number on the website is no good. I did get it delivered on the Saturday. I had written a note to go with the CD in case I ended up having to drop it through the mail slot, which was going to be my last resort, but the station manager was actually there! He did tell me, however, that the day we thought Tom's message was going to be broadcast was already full, which didn't really surprise me, since it was less than 24 hours before when he and Tom had discussed Tom having an hour a week.

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Sorry, I missed out on hearing it, having gotten back too late tonight.

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

It's going to be weeklysmiley - ok

Post 4

bobstafford

remind us again please smiley - smiley

Post 5

I willsmiley - ok

Oh, just thought I'd mention... Tom's a Christian minister, and it's not just musicsmiley - smiley

Post 6

bobstafford

You did mention it beforesmiley - smiley

Post 7

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 8

towelshop

smiley - smiley

Post 9

Superfrenchie

Any chance of a podcast ? smiley - smiley

Post 10

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - bigeyes

Post 11

I have no idea how to do a podcast, and there don't appear to be any archives for Kfug (Tom had been on once before, at a different time, and I totally spaced it out until *after* the hour (which he had 15 minutes of, somewhen) smiley - flustered). If I knew how, I suppose I could copy the broadcast and then add it to the ministry's webs...

Wait a minute...

Did I save the recording when I burned the CD, or did I delete it? If I did delete it, have I emptied the trash...?

It might be available. If it is, I'll see if 1) Tom wants it on the ministry's website and 2) if I can figure out how to get it there.

Post 12

bobstafford

And we can link to the ministry web site smiley - biggrin

Post 13

smiley - ok

Tom had already been thinking about putting the broadcasts on the website. He doesn't want the first one on, though, because he wasn't too happy with the quality of the recording ('twas a bit "hissy"). I suppose, if someone *really* wanted to hear it, they could email me at the email on my PSsmiley - whistle

Post 14

bobstafford

I could if I could find itsmiley - erm. smiley - biggrin

Post 15

smiley - doh

Looks like I removed it at one pointsmiley - blush

Well, I'll receive email at yahoo.com if you send one to amy_p1 smiley - ok (*That* should be a bit much for a bot to figure out!)

Key: Complain about this post