A Conversation for Faculty of Social Sciences

Uni: United Nations

Post 1

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Project Title:
A-number of Project Title Page: A87856429
Description of Project:

A project covering the various aspects of the United Nations, with the following components:

1) League of Nations
2) Formation of UN
3) Charter + UNDHR
4) Constituent Organs
5) Other Bodies
6) ICC+ICJ
7) Notable Action
8) Is the UN Still Relevant?
9) Secretaries-General

Proposed Completion Date: Hopeful finishing date is Early September, but that might drift later is certain other things don't finish on track.

Post 2

Bluebottle

smiley - wowLooks like a wonderful idea, I look forward to seeing how you get on smiley - biggrin

<BB<

Post 3

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I should perhaps also note that the UNDHR will only be covered very briefly since we already have an excellent entry on it at A224623

Post 4

Bluebottle

I've just realised that if you include your Model United Nations entry in the project, once your 'Charter' entry is Edited you'll have 4 Edited Entries.

A87859372 - The League of Nations
A87878209 - The Charter of the United Nations
A87872755 - Main Organs of the United Nations
A86300778 - Model United Nations

This means that if you write just one more United Nations entry that makes the front page, you'll have earned a University badge.

<BB<

Post 5

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Secretaries-General would be an obvious one for me to do, since we've just had a new one selected

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more