A Conversation for Faculty of Arts and Entertainment

Would it still be a project if...?

Post 1

caper_plip

Hi there!

I wrote a four-part biography on the life of Lord Byron. This was originally meant to be part of a University Project ages ago along with other entries, but I started it after the university had closed, and was left with that biography only, which went through PR.

If I was to get the other entries I had, would I be able to collate them all and call it a University project, despite them being written a long time apart?smiley - huh

Thanks!

Caper Plipsmiley - tennisball

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

It's a bit of a tricky one this. We have awarded Field Researcher badges retrospectively as a courtesy to people who've written a group of entries in a short space of time to a number equal to what we now class as a project. That number is five. However, we're not awarding them to people who have written fewer than that number and then created 'top-up' entries. We're really wanting to look to the future with the project rather than revising the past, so for this situation, those entries could only be used to bolster a brand new project (eg, five entries on the contemporaries of Byron).

Still, four entries on Byron - impressive work!

Post 3

caper_plip

Thanks for clarifying that for me! I did have entries on Byron's girlfriends and one on his poetry, but I suppose those'll have to wait now.

I'll have to get round to writing the bunch I wanted to do on the Romantics, or do one on Shelley instead. Or some more tennis/cricket entries. I'm determined to get that all-exclusive badge nowsmiley - biggrin

Thanks again!

Caper Plipsmiley - tennisball

Thread Moved

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The h2g2 University' to 'Faculty of Arts and Entertainment'.

Uni: Lord Byron - Completed

Post 5

Bluebottle

Researcher: U180841 – Caper Plip

Edited Entries:
A1317881 - Lord Byron - Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know: Bittersweet Fame
A1317872 - Lord Byron - Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know: Live Fast, Die Young
A1317854 - Lord Byron - Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know: Almost Famous
A1317845 - Lord Byron - Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know: Childish Recollections

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more