A Conversation for The H2G2 Queen Fan Club

JOIN

Post 181

Vip

I think a smiley - hug for everybidy. But is that too lovey dovey, do you think? But then sentiment is there...

JOIN

Post 182

Cybercat

I think its lovely

JOIN

Post 183

Vip

Then that's what counts smiley - hug

JOIN

Post 184

Cybercat

smiley - hug

JOIN

Post 185

dave wilson expert on all wrestling and pc's

david wilson Type your name and user number here

JOIN

Post 186

Vip

Hiya David! So, what's you're favourite song?

JOIN

Post 187

dave wilson expert on all wrestling and pc's

oh jeez, youve hit me with that one, so many, erm i think under pressure with bowie, killer queen(do you mind if i list more than one lol), bohemian rhapsody(of course), but my favorite of the lot has to be who wants to live forever, i think it is a beautiful song and the way it bhuilds up is fantastic and these were the days of our lives just for the video and sentimental reasons

JOIN

Post 188

Researcher 178815

Right!

Sorry I've been away.. stuff to do, people to see, Internet to wait for while it works itself back up to speed again, and YEY! Broadband coming on tuesday! *sigh* I'll be in school while it's being installed - Nevermind, something to look forward to and hate the fact I'm in school on tuesdays for! smiley - smiley

But now!
On the subject of computers, Yeah.. I'm glad for that too.. If it wasn't for that, you wouldn't be able to download The Queen Compilaton I made for the E-group (are we still allowed links? I think so.. smiley - ermhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/h2g2_queen_fan_club )
Or I wouldn't be able to, along with make as many friends and meet as many people as I have done on h2g2, make the music which I've made, which you can download or listen to from my website, http://www.aka42.cjb.net
(all original, mind, mr / mrs / ms. moderator smiley - winkeye)

Oh, and to Primord, I think asked it a few months back.. I lost the Dr. Who mix, which is kinda ok, b/cause I have new software to fiddle with, and I can possibly make it sound better than the old one, and that will be going up soon? Ok? smiley - smileysmiley - cake

Cybercat! Has nobody filled you in yet? You're already on the list of people! smiley - smiley Check out the roster on the front page, just click on it and keep pressing "C" until you find your name.. it's on there, trust me! smiley - smiley Glad for your enthusiasm anyway smiley - smileysmiley - cakesmiley - smiley - The cookie smiley, ahh.. that would be worthwhile smiley - smiley Why not suggest the cookie <./>smiley</.>? smiley - winkeye

One more thing, everyone who's asked to be (including Cybercat smiley - winkeye) has now been added to the members roster, and is officially a h2g2 Queen Fan club member..

Oh, and before I go off on my "globetrotting on h2g2..." smiley - winkeye (getting back to my ACE duties finally smiley - winkeye!), anyone heard Brian May doing Driven by You, live? I just got it the other day - FANTASTIC! smiley - smiley

Wibble. smiley - footprints

JOIN

Post 189

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Garibaldi U37738

Become a Fan... Join Here

Post 190

Fadookie the Froody- Veggie Poetry@A2248733

I'd love to join!

My name: Fadookie
My #: 192271
My all-time favorite song: Bohemian Rhapsody

Post 191

Vip

Hiya! Welcome to the fray.

Post 192

Researcher 178815

Welcome indeed smiley - smiley I've added you both to the roster - Enjoy it smiley - smiley

By the way everyone, if you haven't already, I suggest you read the news section...

Post 193

Thank you!

I'll be sure to add the badge to my space ASAP

---FTF

Post 194

Vip

That's a must do. It's a good badge! How did you make it?

Post 195

Researcher 178815

Moi? smiley - smiley

Tables, a Use of background colors and of course, a brain the size of a planet..

honestly, Brain the size of a planet and they make me design fan club badges for h2g2 clubs... smiley - laugh

JOIN

Post 196

LadyB - Muse of STATUS QUO and Road Crews, Keeper of All Things RHINO Related

LadyB 185250

JOIN

Post 197

Researcher 178815

Oh, Hi LadyB! Ignore the message on your space! Seeing as you already got almost 20 hours before I asked you anyway smiley - winkeye

*Is listening to Princes of the Universe*

Welcome aboard smiley - smiley

JOIN

Post 198

LadyB - Muse of STATUS QUO and Road Crews, Keeper of All Things RHINO Related

Danke! smiley - smiley
[chuffed with herself for being accepted by nice Queen fans]
LadyB

JOIN

Post 199

Researcher 178815

smiley - smiley Why so chuffed? We're all a nice bunch of people here smiley - winkeye

Me Especially, being an ACE smiley - winkeye

smiley - smiley

JOIN

Post 200

Got the badge (and a rather nice graphic of a guitar) up on my space- SEE IT HERE:U192271

---Fadsmiley - donutsmiley - donutkie the Frsmiley - donutsmiley - donutdy (The Shah of Great Boo-hally, Vice Chairman of Vice and Strife, Coveter of Llamas, Head Donut Gopher, Thingite, Newbie Extrordinairre)

Key: Complain about this post