This is the Message Centre for Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")

Subediting Your Entry

Post 1

The Frog

Hi there, Witty Ditty smiley - biggrin
Otto Fisch (number 14 shirt and now SCOUT!) (see the Wilde Awards at A722053, and Speaker's Corner at A756605)!!

I'm the subeditor for your entry "Crohn's Disease".

We'll be communicating through here, is that fine with you?
For easy referencing, here's a direct link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A771482

And I have yet to go over it, I'll do that soon.

Oh, I almost forgot. HI! I'm The Frog. smiley - smiley
ciao.

Subediting Your Entry

Post 2

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")

Hi Frog!

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

Post 5 in the peer review thread seems to me to make a couple of good points, though after the entry was recommended. I think it's worth incorporating these, if WD is in agreeemnt.

"
Makes me wonder why you didn't link to 'Defecation' A641206

'being diagnosed peppermint tablets' - wouldn't that be 'prescribed' ?

"

Cheers Frog!

Otto

Subediting Your Entry

Post 3

The Frog

hi, me here.

when you replied, I still hadn't gone over it. I just went over it today (right now) and I've made these changes.

Tell me which ones you want reverted, and which ones you want changed, and which ones make you feel like running over frogs with your car.

The 20-29 age group consist of the largest group of sufferers

This means that a person will often have ulcers in the mouth, a painful anus, and an exquisitely painful abdomen.

The ulcers don't occur in continuity -

What will happen is that the sufferer will often present themselves to the local Accident and Emergency department, complaining of these symptoms:

and to distinguish it from the other cause of acute abdominal pain, appendicitis.

and was on the verge of being prescribed peppermint tablets, which would 'sometimes help'.

These aren't performance enhancing drugs (in fact rather the opposite), but are quite effective, however with some unusual side affects.

"embarrassing" - spelling correction. (Tell me if the British spelling is different)

Crohn's Disease can be embarrassing - it involves digestive abnormalities which are not usually the topic of polite conversation - and your friend may be reluctant to talk about it, or even tell you.

I didn't want to be constantly asked how I was (though a...

A Short History

I'll be going over the entry two more times, at least.

Subediting Your Entry

Post 4

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")

Hi Frog!

Looks fine to me! I've dropped WD a line, because I'd like her input before saying yay or nay - it's her entry really!

best wishes

Otto

Subediting Your Entry

Post 5

The Frog

I'll wait for the "yay", "nay" or "hey!!!", before I read the thing AGAIN and send it to the inhouse team.

Thanks, oh person of long name. smiley - smiley

Subediting Your Entry

Post 6

Witty Ditty

Appleogies for my lateness - tis a small thing called revision which I'm up to my head in...

Anyhow, enough ranting from me!

Tis fine from my end smiley - biggrin Keep us informed of any major things you think need doing smiley - biggrin

Stay smiley - cool,
WD

Subediting Your Entry

Post 7

dave

hello

Subediting Your Entry

Post 8

The Frog

Hi.

Subediting Your Entry

Post 9

dave

hello frog

Subediting Your Entry

Post 10

The Frog

Hi Again Dave.
You still having confusions with the site?

Subediting Your Entry

Post 11

dave

WELL I AM WITH IELEWEST

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more