A Conversation for Kama Sutra

Kama Sutra

Post 1

Researcher 38630

You have de-mystified the whole thing - surely? I thought it was a time-consuming and sociable attempt at being a contortionist with a little bit of eastern promise thrown in. Besides which, my physiotherapist never offered me such things during our sessions!

Kama Sutra

Post 2

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

I have always wondered if the title of the Kama Sutra really meant, Body Knots. We all know that Boy Scouts learn rope knots, so one might assume that the Kama Sutra is infact a project by an ancient Scout that had nothing else to used but naked bodies to show how to tie knots. I am just glad he didn't show how to tie a knot in a certain appendage.

Kama Sutra

Post 3

Nito

You have to be careful with that book. A friend of mine ended up with severe back ache because he did not realise that two of the pages were stuck together.

Kama Sutra

Post 4

One wonders how and why the pages were stuck together.

Kama Sutra

Post 5

Tap

Friction causing the glue to melt?

Kama Sutra

Post 6

If there is too much friction, then maybe some lubrication is needed.

Kama Sutra

Post 7

Tap

Castrol GTX or lard?
If it's a high performance position then i would suggest the
Castrol but for your everyday
missionary the lard should suffice.

Kama Sutra

Post 8

researcher 39895

and in all reality, lard simply tastes better than oil.
It's a little know fact that the final chapter of the Kama Sutra has never been published.
I myself obtained a copy, though I cannot name my channels, and it states, very simply, that if lubrication is required or simply desired for extra pleasure, and that if all you have to choose from for this lubrication is either Castrol GTX or Lard, then it must always be Lard, because it simply tastes better.
i mean, why else?

Kama Sutra

Post 9

Researcher 39984

I think I know that last chapter, it said that in addition to taste, you also don't have those annoying "when your oil change is due" sticker. That can be so unsightly.

Kama Sutra

Post 10

Stressed Eric

You know, of course, that one really must be extremely careful when investigating the art of the Kama Sutra.

A colleague of mine was quite seriously injured when she picked up a copy of the extended Kama Stra, and really hurt her back quite badly.
Well, it is quite heavy you know!

Kama Sutra

Post 11

Tap

Would groundnut oil be any better? it tastes good when warm?
and as for the weight of the book, you could always use a jack while you were at the garage picking up
the castrol gtx.

Kama Sutra

Post 12

lawrence

i have allways recommended motor car water pump grease as a lubricant during the more inventive positions illustrated in the kama sutra a heavy lubricant will prevent sporting injuries and a potential strechering off the field of play.

Kama Sutra

Post 13

:-)

There are several lubricants to be considered and many
more that most definately should NOT be considered.
Examples of lubricants not to be tried include:-
Honey: It gets all sticky and inconvenient...
Jam: Attracts wasps-OUCH!
Butter: Can cause sandwich frenzy-The unconditional desire for sandwich...

Bye bye...

Kama Sutra

Post 14

I know that the following items weren't readily available when the Kama Sutra was written, but I think you all should try them sometime.

The lubricants I refer are things like KY, or Wetstuff. As I said, they are readily available (non-toxic which must be a good thing). However just one word of warning, don't get any of these products on your hands as your hands will get sticky and stink for a day or two (no matter how much you wash them)

Kama Sutra

Post 15

solice

but not as bad as maple syrup.....
trust me it takes hours to unglue yourself from everything

Kama Sutra

Post 16

Yes I would have to agree with you on that. Not that I have tried it though.

Kama Sutra

Post 17

solice

neither have i honest, it just came from a reliable source, chochlate sauce that is.

Kama Sutra

Post 18

Pastey

But for the sake of humankind never, EVER, go to bed with chilli sauce. The pain and agonising screams ca only be described by the unfortuate.

Kama Sutra

Post 19

I can't see anything wrong with have a hot and spicey time. I will leave quotes about things burning to some person lower in the gutter chain then me. smiley - winkeye

Kama Sutra

Post 20

Al

My god you people are sick!!!

Key: Complain about this post