A Conversation for H2G2 Anonymous

The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 4481

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

never seen that inflatable dustly green chesterfeild sofa before!

smiley - silly

smiley - ta

Post 4482

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - boing *goes to get a smiley - ale from the fridge smiley - magic

Post 4483

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I like my bittersmiley - ale at room temperature and my Guinesssmiley - stout cold... but not that extra cold stuff, it doesn't taste right...

smiley - peacedove

Post 4484

Apparently a friend told me anyhow, that in Ireland it is all at the extra cold type tempurature; but some extra cold is colder than other extra cold smiley - huh I do like it rather cold though; I've some in the fridge at the moemtn, that gets it to the perfect temp smiley - droolsmiley - stout but bitter should and as shoudl real ale be about room temp smiley - magic

Post 4485

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I didn't notice the Guiness being served at a colder temperature in Ireland, but they definately do take the pouring the Guiness slowly very seriously.smiley - stout

smiley - peacedove

Post 4486

smiley - cheerssmiley - stout

Post 4487

ViceChancellorGriffin Keeper spelling Mistakes and Goldfish

Wow my old haunt. I used to live in here you know, back in the old days before The dark times (before Nighthover!). Is the chertefild sofa still here? (I rember that arguments and refrencing about that) and Rolf haris should be locked up in a cave somewhere.

Post 4488

smiley - wowsmiley - boingsmiley - bubblysmiley - boing

Post 4489

ViceChancellorGriffin Keeper spelling Mistakes and Goldfish

Hi 2legs :D

Post 4490

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Kinda feels like I used to live here too. How are we all?
smiley - alesmiley - cheers, vp

Post 4491

Yea! smiley - ale *lights a celibratory hash- smiley - fishsmiley - bigeyes *bounches off the cealig smiley - boing

Post 4492

deackie

Woa! Who came in here and disturbed my Rip-Van-Winkle like sleep?

Post 4493

Yea! smiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boing how is everyone ? smiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - cuddle

Post 4494

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

smiley - biggrin

SO cool to be back in the hood....

Teaching English here in serbia in private schools continues apace... Pretty busy these days in fact, and there is even some chance I might be giving some like little teacher training seminars to teachers of english in the state schools, who are still rather traditional in their approach...which considering my age and collected teaching wisdom should be a bit of a laugh smiley - smiley

All fun and games.

smiley - ale

Post 4495

smiley - wow So your still over there then smiley - cool having a good time I guess with the hard work as well smiley - puffsmiley - boing Any plans to visit the UK any time? smiley - grovelsmiley - alesmiley - biggrin

Post 4496

manda1111

WOW, You all must be so relaxed and unwinded that you have all fell to sleeped smiley - rofl

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 4497

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Mr M, why is this place so empty? There's a 2" layer of dust on everything! I swear I got bitten when I sat on the Chesterfield. I think I'll pull this 'ere bin bag out of my pocket, sit on it & open a (6 for a fiver) smiley - ale.

Post 4498

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

just blow up new Chesterfield.

the other is biodegradable....

Post 4499

We have ways and means of dealing with the dust smiley - evilgrin * goes and turnes the super powerful extractor fans on full smiley - wow *dust begins being sucked out of the room smiley - wow Hold on to anythign that you want to keep and which isn't fixed down! smiley - yikes *gets a duster smiley - wowsmiley - coolsmiley - boing *reinflates chesterfield, and the inflatable dartboard smiley - wow *goes checks the fridge smiley - wow filled with fresh supplies smiley - evilgrin *lights a hash-smiley - fish and grabs an smiley - ale from the fridge smiley - boing

Post 4500

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Blimey! Hardcore dust removal. Good fridge. Anyone fancy a (?)smiley - ale? I have plenty left. Well, three, anyway.

Hash-smiley - fish? Hmmm.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more