A Conversation for Learn to swear in Hindi (asian language) in 1minute.

A566480-Learn to swear in Hindi (asian language) in 1minute.

Post 1

Researcher 177982

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A566480

an excellent guide that will have you swearing in multiple languages instantly. definitely deserves to be in the edited guide as it will be an invaluable tool for the the true hitchiker.

Post 2

Martin Harper

It appears that this entry broke the house rules in some way - off the top of my head, probably because it contained swearing which is offensive.

Give us a bell when you've solved the problem, and I'll have another look. In the mean time, why not look at and comment on some of the other entries here in Peer Review, and get a sneak preview of what entries will be joining the guide in the near future? smiley - smiley

Post 3

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

I can help you on Chinese swearing, if you like. Not that it's going to be much help, now.

But just think of the difficulties this might cause, dear moderators. What if I came into a situation in which it was imperative that I swear in Hindi like a native, or else I get bludgeoned to death with a length of sugar cane? I'd be a goner. smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Learn to swear in Hindi (asian language) in 1minute.'.

Back to Entry - article hidden.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Learn to swear in Hindi (asian language) in 1minute.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more