A Conversation for Northeastern US Researchers Group

Sign Me Up!

Post 2161

Shea the Sarcastic

I suppose I should request this then? With the beaches thingy?

Sign Me Up!

Post 2162

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

One would suppose. What if the badge was a tiny map of the states included in the group?

Sign Me Up!

Post 2163

Shea the Sarcastic

The badge? It's only 100x100 pixels ... not very large. I'm not sure a map would really look like anything at that size. smiley - erm

Sign Me Up!

Post 2164

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Perhaps a fancy super-imposing of NRC - one letter ontop of the next and fancy and intertwined.

Sign Me Up!

Post 2165

Perhaps a fancy super-imposing of NRG - one letter ontop of the next and fancy and intertwined.

NRggRsmiley - spaceN
NNgsmiley - spacesmiley - spaceggN
NgNNsmiley - spaceRN
NgRNggg
Nggsmiley - spacesmiley - spaceRgN
NRgggRN

Sign Me Up!

Post 2166

ShadowElf4742432

Hi. ShadowElf4742432 here (1917906). Put me down as NY. I live way down in Chautauqua County.

Sign Me Up!

Post 2167

Hi! I'm in Jersey

Sign Me Up!

Post 2168

KDixonDonnelly

I'm a transplanted Pittsburgher, now living in Birmingham UK with my Irish husband. I'm new to H2G2, but have been posting a regular piece, 'Explaining the British Isles to Americans,' on the Post newsletter.
I'm cheating because most of them are based on the blog I've been doing since we moved here over a year ago. It is up at www.gypsyteacher.blogspot.com. I'd be interested to chat with any other Pittsburghers. My sister-in-law just IM'd me that the Steelers just won!

Sign Me Up!

Post 2169

Kipple

Perhaps a listing for New England? Please sign me up! Kipple 3212276

Cheers! smiley - ok

Sign Me Up!

Post 2170

Shea the Sarcastic

I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while! smiley - blush I'll add you all to the list! smiley - ok

Gray Locke, since there's no real consensus of where New England really starts (some say New York, I say nosmiley - winkeye), maybe you can just give me a state to list you under, ok?

Sign Me Up!

Post 2171

Kipple

Massachusetts. (New York is NOT part of New England, but is in the Northeastern region of the US, along with New Jersey.) smiley - biggrin

Cheers!

Sign Me Up!

Post 2172

Shea the Sarcastic

That's what *I* say! smiley - biggrin

I'll add you to the list, Gray Locke!

Sign Me Up!

Post 2173

Flolloping-Zem

Mattress/Reasearcher #3279258 requesting expense account to conduct field research in Maine, USA, Earth.

Sign Me Up!

Post 2174

Delighted_Puzzler

Hmmm, doesn't seem to have been updated in a long time, but when it is:
U7121140 in Maryland

Sign Me Up!

Post 2175

Shea the Sarcastic

I'm updating it now, DP! Welcome! smiley - biggrin

Sign Me Up!

Post 2176

Blue Bird

Blue bird for update: End of March 2007. Long Island.
I think my h2g2 # is: U 211101. Don't hang around here that much.
My best friends are in UK.
Actually I am involved with 6 Billion + 600 Million + growing overpopulation of the Earth. Now you know about my schedule. smiley - wah
Send you a picture next time, but THEY don't want to fit in.....some just don't want to show up with 24 children and 64 grandchildren.....smiley - headhurts good bye bluebird smiley - tit

Sign Me Up!

Post 2177

Researcher 194064

Hi,I live in New York (Rochester) and I would like to join.

Thank You,
Liet Kynes
U194064

Sign Me Up!

Post 2178

Wayne Craig Fredericks

Craig Fredericks
Easton Massachusetts
smiley - starsmiley - earthsmiley - moonsmiley - schooloffish
click on my name for my
meeting Douglas Adams story
as well as several poems.

Sign Me Up!

Post 2179

Murray

Eric Leishman
aka Murray Bost Henson . . . or at least a vague shadow of a rich and vastly unexplored character

Kingston, Mass.smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more