This is the Message Centre for MCB

Project: Artificial Intelligence

Post 1

Gareth

Hi,

I've just started a project on AI in the University. Apparently projects need a dedicated sub. Rather than wait for one to be chosen for me, I've looked through all the subs's into pages, and you seem like the one I'd find it easiest to deal with. You also seem to have a non-science background (degree-wise, at least), so I hope you'll be able to help me accommodate the lay-perspective.

What do you think? Are you interested in working on this, and do you have the time?

Yours,

Gareth

Post 2

Gareth

By the way, the index page of the project is A817521.

Thanks,

G

Post 3

Gareth

Oops!
No it's not, it's A761762!

G.

Post 4

MCB

While I very much appreciate your asking me to do this for you, I'm afraid I'm going to decline. My apologies, but I just don't see my having the time to do the job the way it deserves to be done. Far too much on my plate right now, it turns out. But don't worry - all the Sub-editors are really great at what they do, and I'm certain you'll find somebody brilliantly well suited for the job. Best of luck.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MCB

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more