A Conversation for fourth spatial dimensional cheese

Tea / Cheese duality

Post 1

Gazh

If cheese is opening a wormhole in space where does it go? Perhaps the answer lies in fruit flavoured tea bags. At the point the fruit flavoured tea bag reaches close to 100 degrees C, a wormhole is opened between the bag and the cheese in someones stomach. This enables the flavour of the tea to be lost in the stomach and the mass of the cheese to be lost in the tea bag. Thus, satisfying laws of conservation.

Therefore to create the ultimate particle accelerator someone has to drink a cheese flavoured tea bag. (Ah, but the cheese is not a fruit, I hear you cry (For my hearing is that good!), but I will point you in the direction of the cheese plant. I mean tea flavoured cheese would just be crazy!)

Tea / Cheese duality

Post 2

The Halibut

A very, interesting and revealing set of theories we have here... Ever tried the cheese tea bag? what happened?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fourth spatial dimensional cheese

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more