A Conversation for Tuning of two-stroke Motorcycles

a527447 - moped tuning

Post 1

potocki

http://www.bbc.co.uk./h2g2/guide/a527447

Hello fellow h2g2ers,

I wrote an article about how to tune a small motorcycle (moped) because I not only just love the simplicity of two-stroke engines but also because making our mopeds faster has been an important part of our teenage culture. I would like to explore wether other countries' young males also go through this phase of development. For those of you who did, this article is supposed to bring some memories back.

Cheers, Potocki

a527447 - moped tuning

Post 2

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Hehe, yes I remember smiley - winkeye oily fingers, fears of getting caught because everybody could hear what I had removed....

a527447 - moped tuning

Post 3

potocki

Bossel, you exactly describe it!

It looks like my article is not yet ready for peer review. I will move it now to one of the other forums, because I would really like to get a discussion going about that hands-on area of (male) teenage life)

a527447 - moped tuning

Post 4

potocki

Dear moderators / administrators,

I have just started a conversation about my entry in the writing workshop; I think it belongs there and not yet into peer review. You may therefore remove it from peer review.

Thanks, Potocki

a527447 - moped tuning

Post 5

Martin Harper

could you link to the thread in the workshop, for the benefit of anyone who wants to see the discussion there? smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review' to 'Tuning of two-stroke Motorcycles'.

The Dark Lord Sauron commanded me to move this. One thread to rule them all, he said, and in the darkness bind them! Only joking...

What? It wasn't funny? OK... I'll get me coat.

I think the author requested this be moved ages ago and I'm following Scout's recent recommendations that it be moved too. All the best. smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 7

beeline

Oh great, Sam's been at the Balrog pills again...

*gets out the h2g2 wizard's staff*

Thread Moved

Post 8

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

err... The Workshop thread *has* been moved here already, on the grounds that there was a PR thread smiley - erm

potocki, I'm afraid you'll have to re-post now smiley - smiley

a527447 - moped tuning

Post 9

Researcher 200659

nob

a527447 - moped tuning

Post 10

manda1111

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but if
Researcher "200659"
would go back to there own page and then click on the "EDIT PAGE" button and then write a little something about your self then a ACE can come and welcome you there properly
Sorry for interrupting your conversation smiley - ok

Manda smiley - magic

Motorcycle-Technician

Post 11

Dnepr-Harry

I am working last 12 Years on russian Bikes with Sidecar, also on Solo-Bikes and Choppers, by myself I built two of them. If anybody has special Questions about Motorcycles, I hope, I can help.

E-mail: [email protected]
Adress for Post-Questions:
Harald Schwed
Steinergasse 36/3/2

1230 Vienna

Motorcycle-Technican

Post 12

Dnepr-Harry

I worked 12 years in Austria on russian motorcycles with sidecar, also on solo-bikes and choppers, I built 2 by myself. I tuned some
mopeds for my friends, also a Yamaha RD 350 for myself. If there is
some special question I hope I can awnser it. You can ask me everything belongs 2-stroke engines.

Harald Schwed
Steinergasse 36/3/2
1230 Vienna
Austria
Phone: number for austria, 01for vienna/ 86 74 236
E-mail: [email protected] I think, its betterto send an e-mail

Key: Complain about this post