This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

ostioporosis

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

In addition to my other ailments. smiley - erm caused by the steroids. no idea how bad or otherwise as they'd got the bone density scan results, but no one had thought of looking at them and altering the results to take /account for age, sex adjustments to them. Not so bad, they say that they want to do anything about it now.
Didn't mention doing any other bone density scans (protocol should be one in a years time but as they dont' seem to know what the protocol is) smiley - erm

trying out another brand of levothyroxin. The Dr didn't script me any, instead said she's writing to my GP.
As GP's think all levothyroxin is the same, this is of no use whatsoever. So, when we got home, we went to the pharmacy here, and saw the viscious pharmacist smiley - droolsmiley - nurse who just said
"no problem, I'll order it, it'll be here Monday, No point waiting for the letter to get to the Dr, the Dr's always ignore that anyhow."

She's very viscious a pharmacist smiley - droolsmiley - ermsmiley - whistle

Doing some more measurements on my testosteorne to plot a better chart of my levels over the periods between each testosterone injection, also took blood to measure vitamine D.
No postural hypertension which is good, and my BP is still a decent high reading (I.E., not making me faint from being low all the time as it was on the HC steroid).

Was a differnt consultant today, she was nice, but never seem to get anything much actually done with any ot them.

There could of course be a reason why, which is, nothing else can be done, but as they've not told me that, I don't know that... smiley - erm

The new levothyroxin I'm going to try is the last brand left in the UK I've not tried yet, so if that doesn't work, I'm smiley - bleep basically as they don't like scripting T3 only, and you can't get MDT in the UK, unless I buy it myself, illegally from overseas and just hope it makes it through customs smiley - erm well, Ok I think there is some bispoke compounding pharmacys that can make T4 to order, but that is so expensive, and I might just not be processing the actual synthetic T4 very well, rather than reacting to the fillers and suchilike.

smiley - bleepsmiley - bleepsmiley - bleep I miss being me.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more