This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

first....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Christmas as a married man smiley - yikes Or as close to a man as I can get now, whilst wearing a dress smiley - blushsmiley - snork

Woke. Took 100 McG levothyroxin, started choppping onions. sliced mushrooms, cut brisket (or was it shin?) of beef into strips etc. smiley - zen

ried off the beef, with some mustard seed, black pepper, rosemary and at the end some worstershire sauce too smiley - zen fried up the onions then mushrooms, and threw the lot into the slow cooker, with beef stock to cover smiley - zen let that get going......

had coffee, and took B12, and B-complex.

Cooked up a full breakfast for W and I smiley - droolsmiley - friedegg and then took prednisolone just befor e eating that smiley - zen

Went out for a walk.....

just so happened to end up at our local smiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - ale - only open for a few hours today; had three pints of Milton Stout (neuro), then walked home.....

had a very light lunch (slice of bread and a slice of ham), then went smiley - zzz for a few hours smiley - zzz

Woke, to fabulus smells from the kitchen, and the slow cooker smiley - drool

Cooked up some potatos, and some fine green beans, and had those wiht the slow cooker goodness smiley - drool (more leftover for tomorrow if not the next night too) smiley - zen

MMM... the gravy had made itself gorous in the slow cooker.... more like a clear mushroom soup but flavoured with beef smiley - drool - the effect of the rosemary and mustard seed and fennel was nice and in the back nardly noticible as it was ment to be smiley - zensmiley - chef

no pudding... too stuffed smiley - laugh

Went out for a walk, and popped into the pub next door, just before it closed, and had a couple of pints.... smiley - ale

and now... can't decide if I've the energy to bath or not before I inject the GH and take melatonin etc... Oh, and thre win all the eyedrops today, just one more dose later of the antibiotic eye drop for today... smiley - zensmiley - geek I need some kind of diary to track my drugs and supplements... - also took the calcium citrate, magnesium, zinc, vitamine C, multivit, vitamine K and vitmine D, at appropiate times over the day smiley - zen oh, and tok the PPI just before dinner too smiley - zensmiley - puff i'm more drugs than human now smiley - laughsmiley - doh no idea what is planned for tomorrow... nothing probably, I guess nothing is open smiley - doh - so few people outsie all day, like there's been a nuclear war happened and no one told us, just dead out everythwere smiley - weird

first....

Post 2

Deb

Sounds like a nice Christmas day...your dinner sounds gorgeous smiley - drool

Deb smiley - cheerup

first....

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

It was great! going to definately be cooking that one again.... having said which we'll have mor eof it for dinner tonight! smiley - laugh not so good a day today. no sleep at all last night, and acid reflux finally then got me out of bed at 6 AM having not slept smiley - wahsmiley - sleepy tried to sleep three times during day but heart palpitaitons and being too hot prevented me from sleeping - just so tired now smiley - wahsmiley - zzz

Oddly though, a lot less pain in my body than 'normal' err... yes sadly constant body and muscle pain now seems 'normal' no idea hwy, not sure if its a med side effect or soemthing to do with the panhypopit, I never got told any information so I guest I just assume its ment ot be like that smiley - shrug
Think the growth hormone is starting to work a bit though, but its not obviously going to clear up everything, as most of the symptoms I get seem to be related to med sideeffects anyhow smiley - huhsmiley - weird

Going to bath epically in a moment, then dinner, then maybe out for a walk to see if any pubs are open or not, and just to get out of the house, as I've just sat on the sofa all day and drunk tea basically smiley - dohsmiley - yawn which is getting boring now after two years of sitting on the sofa and drinking tea smiley - yawn

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more