This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The drug cabinat.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - puff bought a drug cabinat today smiley - laugh

Well, we went to the charity shop nearby that does a lot of reallly great condition furnature, and found a plain wood, set of drawers; two smaller draws at the top, and a large drawer underneath; probably ment to be a bedroom bedside set of drawers, nice and high, about 30", and the right size to fit where we wanted it, in the front room; plain wood, so didn't look particularly 'bedroom'....

Quite heavy, and I carried it home.... - gosh I'm defiantely getting weak; I'd have done that no problem, earlier on this year, but with muscle wastage due to the steroids, I struggled and William ahd to help me carry it.

The big bottom drawer is just the right size for putting in my sharps bin, and the two drawers above, can hold sundrys; hypodermic needles, cotton pad things, plasters, and in the other draw at the top probably the blood pressure monitor, and the thermometer... (thinking of getting a blood glucose measuring thing at some point perhaps as the steorids mess horrible with blood sugars) smiley - weird

The area on top of the drawers will soon have all my supplements moved to it, as they're ever expansive thus far, means they're cluttering the coffee table , B12, B-complex, vitamine C, multi vitmaine, magnesium, vitamine D, vitmaine K, Zinc and, err... can't think what the others are now smiley - laughsmiley - doh - must look at my iron levels soon, as I know they were on the low side of normal last time they were checked smiley - dohsmiley - nursesmiley - doctor

last couple nights of being 'pin cusion' free, before I start the GH injections on Tuesday. smiley - bruisedsmiley - wahsmiley - vampire - luckily with all th e weight I've put on I can inject virtually anywhere smiley - laughsmiley - weird Amazon delivered more calcium and vitamine C tablets today as my tablets never seem to run out at the same time smiley - doh hoping can organse them better in the new year, and just get one massive box delivered every couple months of all the vitamine and minneral supplyys; have found local shops useless for getting the ones I actually want, like sublingual B12, or calcium citrate (not carbonate) etc, and the methylated version of the B-complex etc, smiley - doh

had my first mince pie today, of this Chrismast.

no idea what is for dinner yet.... the meal out last night was good... but not overly amazed by it really, especially not for the price smiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more