This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

missed an anniversary....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

10th December, being the day in 1999 when I moved in to this house, and also the date in 1993, when my head lost an arguement with an articulated truck... smiley - headhurts and I lost my sight, and, as I subsequently found out last year, distroyed my pituitary gland smiley - dohsmiley - headhurts I'm rubbish at anniversaries... heck, I don't even knwo the date I got diagnosed with, or put in remission from cancer, and most people seem to really accutely recall their remission date smiley - ermsmiley - shrug Oddly, I do recall the date I quit smoking smiley - laugh which will be two years ago, from Febuary the ... err... sixth I think, coming... - OK so I've smoked only once in those two years, but as it wasn't just* tobacco it doesn't count smiley - laughsmiley - whistle I'm a ... terrible smiley - angel really smiley - laugh

Today was a relatively good day smiley - zensmiley - magic
slept quite well last night; but that was mainly as I'd not slept for err... two days I think before

massive pain in my right foot, heel, in the bone by the feel of it, guess it could be a compound fracture, dunno, might mention it to a Dr one day smiley - erm
went into town, and bought three very cheap tee shirts smiley - yuk - which are actually a nice soft cotton so they're alright I guess; two black, one red; as my right arm is so swollen from the oedema now, I can't get most of my tops on; even the larger ones that do fit me, over my bump (no, I'm not pregnanty, it just looks like I am, thanks to the distended abdomin and weird fat distribution caused by the steroids smiley - grr ) smiley - grr I hate tee shirts, I've managed all my life to never really wear any but, the laundry situation was getting silly, with having to hand wash the few tops that do fit me, every day or so smiley - doh

W and I have completed the forms for the DWP (benifits), and tomorrow we'll try see GP get her to sign them... Also want to mention the acid reflux I sometimes get, to the GP, and let her know on progress with the hospital, plus chase up her referal for me to a dietition and to the lymphodema clinic place smiley - erm Didn't do much else in town... popped to Poland and got cheese, and to Boots for soap was about it then tried to nap in afternoon, but I got all hot and flushed and weird body temp thing, so gave up and drank tea instead smiley - tea Think I'll have a long hot bath tonight, with all the Lush bath bombs etc smiley - droolsmiley - rose
Oh, and my latest batch of vitamines etc arrived, chilated magnesium, Vitamin K, Zinc and, err, something else I think.... The magnesium tablets are another rip off misadvertised one; advertised as a tub of 50 (I think), at 400 MG; no; each tablet is only 100 MG, you need to take four to make it 400 smiley - grr - so the tablets won't last as long as I figured... smiley - doh Took ages to find the K3 MK7 online and these vitamine things are so* expensive smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more